“CHEAP LUNCH”

Add it.
Shallots Sushi & Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed December 11, 2013

This restaurant has been around for many years, but it has changed ownership from time to time and therefore the food quality is uneven. The present owners and staff are very pleasant and I wish them well, but I sense that they are hanging on financially by their fingernails. The food is acceptable, nothing special, and I have been greatly disappointed in the sushi quality. Because they have dollar sushi, you can imagine what they must offer to fulfill that promise. I prefer to pay more and have excellent fish. Hubby is a Pad Thai fan and sometimes I think he'll eat any noodle dish as long as it's called Pad Thai.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I have been several times. While the décor is a bit dated, the staff is always friendly. Prices are not too bad, food is good. Dollar sushi every evening, but the sushi that is actually a dollar is very limited. I go back from time to time...I give it a 3.8

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Shallot is a nice place where you can have a good lunch or dinner at a very good price. Quality of food is good. It is located on Holcomb Bridge.... Service is good too.