“Wonderful cafe!!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Just happened upon this little cafe. Not much to look at but wonderful pastries. Excellent macaroons the best I have ever had. The lunch was fairly priced and really good. Purchased a baguette and while can't compare to a baguette in France still very good! Definitely will go back. You must try one of the macaroons you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

It was a late weekday morning so brunch: panini benedict, panini salmon, coffee, OJ, two pastries with tip $26 for two. I do not consider this expensive given its quality and "made from scratch". Sure, you could save $2 by eating at a chain restaurant but totally miss this gem.

This four-year-old breakfast & lunch restaurant operates from a converted home off busy Alpharetta Highway. Parking is only behind the building. You can walk in thru the rear outside dining area and pick your table. Parking may be a problem if during a rush time with few alternative park areas, no on street parking.

We sat near the pastry counters. You might not want to do that if dieting! We were well attended to, never waited for service. Each of four servers helped us out. There was a brief line at the pastry counters seemingly due to customers deciding upon which treat and how many to take home.

If only my community had similar!

Reviewed May 16, 2014

What a wonderful surprise in Roswell GA to find this little bistros. The food is fresh, authentic and delectable. A treat every time we go! The brie and asparagus omelette is to die for served with a fresh croissant. There's much
more but I haven't been able to go past my favorites.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I had passed this restaurant many times (It's easy to miss) but one of my friends recommended that we try it. I was glad I did! My husband and I went there for a week-day brunch and I liked it so well, I went back for lunch with the girls. The menu has many French selections that appear to be authentically prepared. It's definitely not "chain restaurant" cooking. There are egg dishes (including quiche), salads, sandwiches, etc. The restaurant is smallish and the atmosphere is very comfortable. I will definitely return.

1  Thank band4us
Reviewed January 28, 2014

My wife and I, with friends have eaten here several times-mostly for breakfast.
Everything we have ordered and shared were very well prepared and tasty.
Egg dishes, french toast, quiches everything worth our 1 1/2 mile walk. It is impossible to leave without taking away some of their pastries, cakes or pies. On one of our last visits, my brother in law took 3 boxes with him to go.

1  Thank rcw731