“Excellent food - average service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Douceur de France

Douceur de France
Ranked #1 of 10 Dessert in Roswell
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Johns Creek, Georgia
“Excellent food - average service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

Our family ate here this past Sunday. My wife and I had quiches (quiche Lorraine for me and mushroom w/ balsamic for my wife) and my daughter had an omelette w/ croissant. We also shared a dessert (chocolate buche de noel). We thought the food was all outstanding! The servers were generally friendly but not very attentive so that is the only reson for only four stars. That said, the food was so good that we'll still be back!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank cmeiers

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great place for lunch with friends!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

This cafe/bakery has a delicious quiche! I had lunch here with my friends as we celebrated my birthday and the staff was very friendly and the service was good. They gave me a chocolate rum ball which was delicious! Good place to go to get French pastries and desserts. There is also an outside patio. Give it a try!

1 Thank gloria s
“Delicious Eclairs!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

We had lunch there and it was very good. I had the quiche and my daughter had the grilled cheese. I appreciated the fact that they did not fry the grilled cheese, like everyone else does, making a greasy mess. The French bread was lightly toasted and cheese delicately melted. My husband and daughter had Eclairs. To quote him, "the best eclair he ever had.". We have been to France and this cafe is authentic. We took a French bread home for dinner and it did not disappoint. Will be back.

1 Thank SCham31477
“Looks aren't everything”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

Dining here is odd as the food and pastries look really good. The taste however is missing. Not sure if they aren't turning the foods fast enough or overbatching but most everything is dry and tasteless. Trying for a European feel including wait staff that appear and disappear without regard to service.

Atlanta
“Not French at all”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

What a disappointing lunch! This was my second visit to this restaurant and the food was like the first time....uninteresting and not French at all. We waited 45 minutes for salad and soup. The place was not busy and yet the service was lacking. The special of the day, a salad with boiled egg and feta had no flavor and certainly was not worth the money. There was only half an egg in the salad.The tomatoes were missing from the top and were brought out after I mentioned it. A tuna melt is certainly not French. There was not any food that resembled French ciusine and the fact that you were greeted with "Bonjour" does not make a restaurant French. I was not impressed with the first visit and thought I would give it another chance. But they did not deliver. Au Revoir!

• Visited September 2012