“My favorite burger in Roswell.”

Lucky's Burgers & Brew
Ranked #12 of 340 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

This is my go to spot for hamburgers in Roswell. They do get and stay busy at peak times so avoid those times but for me it's a great lunch spot.

1  Thank jtwcarboy
There are newer reviews for Lucky's Burgers & Brew

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Visiting in the area and had to make a point to visit Lucky's again! Of course, had to get the fried pickles and shrimp and crab dip with homemade chips!! They were as good as I remembered. Decided to non-burger selections on Saturday. I had the Alabama yardbird which was a wonderful grilled chicken sandwich!!! Hubby tried the grilled fish sandwich and it was great too!! Lots of local and old school beers to choose from and the margaritas were really good too. Can't wait to be back in the area to try more items off the varied menu!!

1  Thank bamamom
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Wife and I went to Lucky's for lunch. This was our second visit. She had a salad (liked it), I had a 7oz burger with fries. The burger was cooked as ordered (medium) and I liked the presentation. The bun was nicely toasted, the condiments fresh. The burger was tasty and appeared well cooked on the outside but, unfortunately, was a bit dry and not as juicy as I like it. Our server was friendly and attentive.

1  Thank Kressenberg
Reviewed April 3, 2013

I'm perplexed by the good reviews here. I live nearby, and I really, really want to like this place. However, the quality of the food and service are in a continual decline and I just can't support it anymore. I love that dogs are welcome on the patio, but otherwise this feels more like a bar than a restaurant. Every time I go I see the exact same people lined up at the bar, and unless you're a member of the "good ol' boys" regular crowd, you will be taking your chances with good service. During my last (and final) dining experience here, I was actually offended by the server. She was gruff and tacky. If you want a truly amazing burger, you'd be better off at STAX just a short distance away. Or take your business to one of the many outstanding restaurants on Canton Street.

3  Thank atlrascal
Reviewed March 20, 2013

A unique place to eat where you can actually bring your best 4 legged friend and share a "bite".
The staff is very friendly and the food is very good for the price. Tough place to find, but once you go you will definitly return. Try the grilled fish sandwich.....EX!