“Very Friendly Crew!”

Lucky's Burgers & Brew
Ranked #7 of 351 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I ate at Lucky's last week Thursday, just before taking off on a girlfriend's weekend! I had no idea that the friendly couple that began to talk to me were the owners! The entire staff were just as friendly as could be! The food was great! I had the Alabama Yard Bird and parsley fries. I loved the dish! The owners sent over some fried pickles and they were great too. My friend had a fish sandwich that she loved as well!

While the food was great, the hospitality will keep me coming back! LOVED IT!!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

How can you beat a bucket of PBR? Pair it with some good burgers and sides and a really laid back atmosphere. That's what you get at Lucky's, good food, good beer, good times.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Went to Lucky's last night for dinner with our dog Charlie. He loves going to Lucky's because all the employees are friendly to him and bring him treats. But enough about the dog :) The rest of us enjoyed the fantastic burgers and beer. They have a very unique menu with choices you won't find anywhere else, such as the Poodle Burger which has pieces of Brie on top! Excellent choice! You may think there is not much to burgers, but with superb toppings, they become a whole new experience that I know you will enjoy!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Great place for a burger, or various other items on the menu! We eat there frequently and have had consistently good meals. They have a special daily beer, decent bar area though not large, and serve some of the good classics like PBR, Genessee Cream Ale, and Tecate, along with a half dozen of your more current favorite drafts. As big as the burgers are (7oz.) taste is not lost in the size. The fries and tater tots are always crispy on the outside and just right on the inside. Even the turkey and black bean burger is really good, and I'm not a vegetarian but would almost prefer the black bean burger over any others due the wonderful mix of flavor. I'm glad I live nearby so I can easily return here often!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Visiting in the area and decided to try this local place. It was great. We shared the fried pickles and shrimp and crab dip, both were really good. Then on to blue cheese burger with homemade sweet potato fries..awesome! Staff was friendly and attentive! Definitely be back here!!