“Very enjoyable”

Roux on Canton
Ranked #12 of 341 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Downtown Historic Roswell, we are a southern-style restaurant & bar with Cajun influences. Our food ranges from fresh seafood & raw oysters to organic salads & unforgettable burgers. Beer is one of our greatest passions. Therefore, we encourage you to enjoy one (or two) brews from our ever-changing draft menu. Hope to see you around real soon. Cheers!
Reviewed July 28, 2013

First visit to Roux this past Friday night - and we will certainly be back. Very comparable to some of the fun spots in Virginia Highlands and vicinity. Food was very good and presented nicely - and reasonably priced. Beer recommended by waiter was excellent. Service was excellent. We ate inside and some people might say it was crowded and a little noisy - but we love that type atmosphere as it was lively and fun.

There are newer reviews for Roux on Canton

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

A friend recommended downtown Roswell as a fun, trendy area to try, so my husband and I decided to go for date night. Overall, this restaurant and the entire area in general was entirely too crowded for our taste. Everyone was pretty much sitting on top of one another and I felt sorry for the poor servers trying to maneuver through this very cramped little restaurant.

We enjoyed our food but it wasn't anything that knocked my socks off. We had fried pimento cheese for an appetizer and it was interesting. I had the fish tacos which were very good, although I did have to pick off some of the coleslaw because there was more coleslaw than anything else. My husband had shrimp and grits which were good but not as good as others we have had.

Overall I think it was "fine".

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I loved everything about this place! The food, atmosphere, service, bar sitting, music. Very romantic and cozy place! Great spot for a date! I had their Gouda burger ad my hubby had shrimp and grits and both dishes were delicious! Will definitely go back!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

My family ate here for lunch. The service was okay. The gumbo is not a typical Cajun gumbo it had beans in it. I am from New Orleans and have never had beans in my gumbo. The fish tacos were all coleslaw and not much fish. The catfish tasted very fishy. Not fresh at all. The fried oysters were very small. The burger, fried dill pickles were good. The food was over priced for what you got. I would pass on this place.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This is a nice Cajun restaurant; many specialty craft beers, and great food. The Bleu Burger is also good; and my husband's favorite is the "Rajun Cajun" burger. I like the Big Chicken sandwich. Jambalaya is extremely popular too. Live music on the weekends, and patio seating on nice weather nights.