“If you're within 50 miles of Historic Roswell...go to Roux!”
Review of Roux on Canton

Roux on Canton
Ranked #10 of 339 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Downtown Historic Roswell, we are a southern-style restaurant & bar with Cajun influences. Our food ranges from fresh seafood & raw oysters to organic salads & unforgettable burgers. Beer is one of our greatest passions. Therefore, we encourage you to enjoy one (or two) brews from our ever-changing draft menu. Hope to see you around real soon. Cheers!
North East Pennsylvania
“If you're within 50 miles of Historic Roswell...go to Roux!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Saturday afternoon in the beautiful southern town of Roswell, and we stopped at Roux on Canton. Great craft beer selection and fantastic Fish Tacos! Hand-patted burgers were the absolute best we've had in a long time! Great atmosphere, great service and great menu. Bottom line...treat yourself and go to Roux!

• Visited April 2013

“Great Cajun food and value!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

The patio is so nice that we decided to stop and eat without even considering getting lunch beforehand. They've got a real good beer list with lots of rotating taps, Abita Andygator on draft is always a good thing. I've lived away from NOLA for almost 12 years now and I'm on a perpetual search for the best, most authentic Cajun food I can find. Roux on Canton definitely stands up to anywhere I've eaten inside the perimeter, probably better than most. I had a dozen plump delicious Apalachicola oysters and a bowl of gumbo that did not disappoint. My fiancé, who by the way is a big carnivore, actually ordered a black bean burger and it was so rich and delicious that I even stole a second bite. I'll consider returning next time I'm dying for some NOLA flavor and good hospitality.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy Lunch”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

i went to Roux because I had a Scoutmob and was in the area during lunch time. I had a great bourbon-maple salmon po-boy and hushpupplies. The food was incredibly good, and I was surprised at how large the piece of the salmon was. I look forward to going back for dinner when I am in the area.

MS
“Love it!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Very chic southern feel restaurant in Roswell lovely Canton street! Great atmosphere and equally great tasty food! The service is top notch! Highly recommend it!

Visited November 2012
“Great Grouper!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

My husband and friends had dinner here last Friday night. It was very busy, but we only waited about 20 minutes for table. Our server was great with lots of energy. We started with the fried pickle chips and okra. I chose the grouper special (pan-roasted) with crawfish risotto. It was delicious! And the fish was a nice size portion. The crawfish etouffee was a great choice along with the fish tacos. Overall, it was a great experience. We will definitely go back.

• Visited February 2013