“So Good!”

Cuisines: American
Philadelphia
“So Good!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

What a great little spot. Dont be afraid to ask the staff to describe the pies. On the day I went they had many traditional pies but also some southern favorites that I was unfamiliar with like chess pie and derby pie. They sell pieces and half and whole pies. Take it to go and eat in a great park. The crust is great and I prefer the fruit pies to the cream pies.

Visited April 2014

Commack, NY
“The prices are dear, and the apple pie is certainly worth the cost.”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

First: this is not a restaurant, it is a pie shop. I'm a frugal guy: $22 for an apple pie seemed steep. I ordered a slice. I went back and bought a pie on my next visit. It can easily serve 12 people. I liked it very much, as did my five other family members. I recommend The Pie Hole.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank AngusMacTavish0
Sandy Springs
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worlds best apple pie”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Probably has four times as much apple as anyone else, and it is by far the best apple pie I've had ..

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Grady A
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Pies”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The Pie Hole is GREAT, you can not eat the entire piece and you will spend days trying to decide what flavor pie you would like to try.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Barry H
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good pie, cute place”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

The pie hole is a very cute place with good pie. I like all the variety they have, but it is on a first come first serve basis. Later in the day the selection is not as good. The pecan pie is excellent.

Visited September 2013