“AWESOME!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Holcomb Bridge & Old Roswell Road
Reviewed April 25, 2014

My family and I visited Adele's on Easter and had the pleasure of dining off their brunch buffet. This place was simply amazing! It's a small quaint spot with some of the best Cajun food I have ever tasted. The service was personable and EVERYONE from the chef to the owner was wonderful. Shrimp and grits, shrimp etouffée, gumbo, omelettes, prime rib, lamb, sautéed green beans and carrots, beignets---AWESOME! If you want great service and great food then you need to scurry on over to Adele's!

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I went here with a group of 8 friends/colleagues after a long work day. We sat outside for drinks and appetizers before moving inside for dinner.

I had a lovely Riesling and the charbroiled oysters were AMAZING!

When we moved inside I had the garden salad with balsamic dressing - so fresh!

For dinner I had the red beans and rice. It was truly delicious with a spicy kick.

We finished our meal with beignets and it was a lovely treat to end the night.

The staff was friendly and I would definitely visit here again!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Excellent food, great value, personable service. Really enjoyed the crab cakes and shrimp po boy. Have to finish the meal with a sampling of ice cream. Totally recommend this cajun place!

Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Great lunch for my Birthday. Brunch and great menu items! If you want great service and great food then you found it! Just as good as Henrys in A worth!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We tried Adele's a while back and found it average. We gave it another try and are very happy we did. The staff was friendly and attentive and we both enjoyed our meals. They passed the test for New Orleans food by having good gumbo and great beignets. Prices are moderate. Next time we'll try the raw bar.