“The Best Cajun Restaurant!!!”
Review of Adele's - CLOSED

Adele's
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Holcomb Bridge & Old Roswell Road
Atlanta, Georgia
“The Best Cajun Restaurant!!!”
Reviewed December 16, 2011

I drove all the way from Buckhead, to watch the LSU game and eat, based on a recommendation, and I'm glad I did! Wow! What a great place. I am a cajun from New Orleans and live in Atlanta now. I've been to cajun restaurants all over Atlanta, and they have the best food and hospitality of anywhere I've been, outside of New Orleans! I had the roast beef poboy, beignets, and a taste of the crawfish etouffee- everything was delicious!!! The roast beef was messy with lots of gravy- but it's supposed to be! Eat it with a fork and knife if you have to-it's worth it! And the beignets were better than Cafe Du Monde in New Orleans! They had a warm and friendly feel to the place, very much like the places in New Orleans. I liked that the owners were present and friendly- to everyone,and the staff too! Chef Marc(head chef and one of the owners) even walked me to my car-WHAT A GENTLEMEN!!! He also remembered my name! About an hour after I met him, he said,"Hey Sherryl, are you doing ok? Do you need anything?" I don't know of many places that are like that! It doesn't get any better than that! It's a small place, but they want to expand as soon as they can. So go experience the amazing food and hospitality as soon and as often as possible, so we can get them into a bigger place! I am hoping they will consider having live music once they have more room! That is the only way I can imagine improving this place! I was just at Adele's and can't wait to go back!

• Visited December 2011