“Place is great if you have time”
Review of Roswell Tap - CLOSED

Roswell Tap
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Great casual "Pub" with eclectic food.
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

The only problem with this place is that it is consistently SLOW. However it is consistently DELICIOUS. So if you have time come for the great pizza, sausages, burgers, etc. just be prepared to wait....but don't despair they have a nice beer selection and live music most evenings.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Some people like this as it seems to stay busy. I am just not one of those people. Not my type of restaurant, nor type of food.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We originally went here because a friend of ours recommended it and said the food was really good. Both times we have been here the service was painfully slow even when the restaurant wasn't very busy.

Once we actually got our food it came out hot and was pretty good. The bacon jam & pork belly wantons were the main reasons I was willing to give this place a second shot after our first visit.

They do have a crazy number of TVs for such a small place, so if you need a sports bar and aren't in a hurry to eat, this would be a good choice.

Parking behind the building is just a gravel lot and can get a bit slushy if it's been raining.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The beer selections is average and the food is good, but not great. What sets this place apart is the people who work there. They're fun, friendly, outgoing, and make you feel at home. Tip them well!

Thank T.J. D
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I love the atmosphere of Roswell Tap and the fact they show the Steelers games is fantastic!! They have a very nice outside area as well as a good bit of space in town. The only negative is the food is ok. I have not had a bad meal, but I have also not had a great meal. I would recommend the perogies when available.