“Very Good Service and Excellent Menu”
Review of Table & Main

Table & Main
Reserve with OpenTable
Table & Main is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 334 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Canton Street & Goulding Place
Description: Table & Main serves cuisine that is "Simple. Seasonal. Southern." in a beautifully restored farmhouse in the heart of Historic Roswell, GA.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very Good Service and Excellent Menu”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Great food (southern style menu - try the Fried Chicken (really!!). Atmosphere was relaxing, waitress was great and really made the evening. Book in advance...this is a great place for a few friends to get together for a relaxing dinner!!

• Visited December 2012

Marietta, GA
“Great food, friendly waiters”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

A group of 11 of us met here for our dinner club Christmas dinner. Several people in our group had been here before, and had loved everything they had. They are known for their fried chicken, which normally I wouldn't order, but everyone was raving about it. Several couples split their entree's and salads, and we ordered lots of extra dishes. Our server was very nice to go ahead and split them in the kitchen, and bring us separate plates, which I think is going above and beyond, and certainly wasn't expected. And everyone liked what they got. The worst part was trying to make a choice, because everything sounded so wonderful.

Small parking lot, btw...

Visited December 2012
Alpharetta, Georgia
“Full Southern Plates!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Went to Table & Main for my birthday. Had wanted to try it for some time now and had my order picked out before I got there. I ordered the chicken which is friend with collards and my friend ordered the turkey which came stuffed with broccolini. We added a side of candied yams and mac and cheese. The food was pretty good with the fried chicken and mac and cheese being my favorite. The collards were quite good almost sweet - wonder what they use in them! The candied yams are meant for someone that really likes their bourbon and a little to liquor soaked for my taste. For dessert we split the apple cobbler with bourbon butter pecan ice cream which was very great and went wonderfully with our southern meal and sweet tea.

The wait staff is very attentive however our waitress never told us about the veggies of the day which we overheard another waitress tell a nearby table after we ordered - might have picked some different sides had I known about the daily veggies before ordering.

Overall the restaurant is very good and I plan to go back to try more of their amazing menu items!

• Visited November 2012
“Southern Deliciousness”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We came here on a Saturday night and sat out on the patio under some heat lamps drinking wine and enjoying the weather. The food is typical southern cuisine, which is of course mostly fried, but they manage to fry the food just right. Its not too thick and heavy, that makes all the difference in the world. The staff is very nice and helpful, will definitely go back.

• Visited October 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent local find”
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had the Preservation Platter | chef’s selection of cured meat, Sweetgrass Dairy cheese, pickled vegetables, Vidalia bacon jam, and country bread for an appetizer that was to die for. For our entres, I had the wild boar and my wife had the fried chicken and both were excellent. I've had wild boar numerous times in Italy but never see it on a menu in the Atlanta/Roswell, GA area until Table & Main. The weather was nice so we ate outside on the patio and had a great experience with food, wine, and service. I highly recommend Table & Main!!!!