“Yum!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We sat outside and enjoyed some great salads. Service was good and the food was excellent. The parking was a little challenging if you don't use the valet, but we parked in the Publix shopping center and walked over.

There are newer reviews for Salt Factory

Reviewed June 15, 2014

I had the hamburger ordered well done,good burger but bun was well done also.othershadzza and grits and shrimp and said it was goood.also she crab soup was good.salads were good also

Reviewed June 8, 2014

My husband and I went for dinner last night and I was disappointed that the menu is different for dinner than lunch. I like the sandwiches they offer on the lunch menu. Every time we have gone the food had always been good and the staff is very friendly.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My food was good. The place is really small and the parking is terrible. They only have two items on the kids menu so I would not recommend it if you are traveling with kids.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Went here on a Sunday night we had 4 people in our party, got there at 7pm and was seated immediately :)

We had the butcher block with 3 meats and 2 cheeses and the Thai beef lettuce wraps as starters. The butcher block was a great size with plenty of both meat and cheese to share and came with really good bread. The Thai beef wraps were definitely not worth 10.95... would have preferred a bit more for the price but the little we got was very tasty.

We had trout, very good and a good portion. Pork chop, very tasty and a good portion.
London broil, would have liked a bit more and the mashed potatoes were just that.... mashed potatoes, the dish was tasty but needed something more.

They have a very extensive whiskey, bourbon and scotch menu. They have a few out of the ordinary beers but would have liked to see a better list.

Our server was good but the place is tiny so he had to reach or pass things on our table several times.

Overall the food was tasty and the atmosphere was just that of trendy downtown Roswell. neat place . I would go back for lunch and try one of the burgers. They looked pretty good.