“Good Place to stay with pets near Atlanta”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Roswell
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Roswell
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Good Place to stay with pets near Atlanta”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

The hotel was very accommodating and I got a great rate. It was centrally located to Atlanta and very dog loving. The accommodations were neat and clean and staff was very congenial. My dog had a great time too. It is my go to place when I visit the Atlanta area.

Room Tip: Make sure you use AARP or AAA and specify the type of room you would like. Specify away from street...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Had a great stay. Close to several restaurants. Clean rooms. Great staff. Breakfast decent. The bed sleeps very well. I liked all the extra pillows on the bed. The price was what attracted me. I got my monies worth.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed January 30, 2014

During the snow storm in Atlanta, the staff took in weary travelers, gave them shelter, warmth, coffee and cocoa and a cheerful attitude. The two young ladies at the front desk were SO incredible and helpful. They kept their cool in the chaos. After spending 8 1/2 hours in traffic, we were relieved that our room was very clean, smelled great and we were quite comfortable. Staff bent over backwards to make us comfortable. I won't mention names, but there was another hotel down the street turning people away. So glad La Quinta was so hospitable and I will choose them first next time because of this experience. The only thing we wanted was in-room movies because we were in our room for awhile and our iPad died. But we did have cable and able to watch news.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 19, 2014

The price was really inexpensive for the area, the staff was very friendly and conveniently located close to lots of restaurants. Not so sure about security, however. The gentlemen checking in ahead of me was very concerned about anyone "finding" him at the hotel once his name was in the system, and upon returning to the hotel later that night - there were three police cars in the parking lot. I asked the front desk if everything was alright - and they told me that there might be problems on the fourth floor, but that as I was on the second everything would be all right. Hmmm…also, while pet-friendly - the only pets I saw were pit bulls and german shepherds. Also, it was mostly men with the dogs - not families. Wifi worked well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank jawhiskeyman
Florida
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Thank you for being a pet-friendly hotel without astronomical pet fees ... And for allowing two dogs without a weight limit.

Our trip was not vacation, we were in town for my Grandmother's funeral. Being allowed to bring our dogs on the 8 hour drive without feeling violated by pet fees ... Thank you.

And thank you for having a free breakfast so we could eat before beginning our long day.

We've already decided LaQuinta is our hotel of choice from now on.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank meakakau1
Douglasville, Georgia
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Woman traveling alone with dog. Priorities in order: (1) Safety (2) Cleanliness (3) Good service (4) Comfortable beds with quality linens (5) Reliable wifi & decent TV (6) NO pet fee (the Marriott Residence Inn where I originally had a reservation for $53 for 1 night surprised me with a $100, yes $100 "pet sanitization fee at check in. Almost twice the price of the room.) after calling the Hyatt on Windward which also charged a similar fee, I was DELIGHTED when Claudette told me there was no addl pet fee. She found me eating utensils when I asked and SMILED as she did everything. I don't know what the people with negative reviews want for this price, but La Quinta in Roswell met all my needs very well. (By the way, I am a former original Pan Am flight attendant and have stayed at hotels all over the world.)

• Stayed December 2013
1 Thank GeorgiaGypsy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roswell
Baymont Inn & Suites Roswell Atlanta North
BEST WESTERN Plus Roswell/Alpharetta
Doubletree by Hilton Atlanta Roswell
Holiday Inn Atlanta/Roswell
Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta-Roswell
Hampton Inn Alpharetta/Roswell

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Roswell? Share your experiences!