“Great For The Price”

Reviewed July 16, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I stayed here for a small conference. The rooms were clean and comfortable. They had a pretty decent free breakfast. The price was acceptable and the staff was friendly. It is also right in the middle of restaurants and other activities. I'd recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Dave3176
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stayed a couple of nights here, and although the price is right, the hotel needs some updating. Nothing was dirty or broken, but most everything looks a little old. There were people hanging around the front (which is not well-lit) at night, and that made me a litle uncomfortable. I couldn't tell if they were employees or not.

I'd stay here again, but only if my husband was with me.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JayBeeRN
Reviewed June 30, 2013

First I made a reservation a month in advance over a month . Get there and they don't have any non smoking rooms available so we have to go to a double bed . Which on our reservation was for king bed non smoking. Had to pay same price call guest services and we were told that Hotel had change our room type for some odd reason. Long story short wont stay again and might I add front desk was no help at all

• Stayed: June 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Perry, Georgia, USA
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Approaching from the interstate the sign is hidden by the trees and you don't see it until you have passed by it. The directions on the web site should include the fact it's behind the Red Lobster. We saw their sign just fine. You might see about getting the vegetation blocking the sign cut back.

Breakfast on the weekend is setup for 7AM. That was too late for us. We had to be out the door by 7AM. In the future I will be looking for places with an earlier breakfast time.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We stay at this hotel often 3 staff members I would like to acknowledge for there great customer service, SiSi, Sami, and Jamiko they make us feel at home when we stay there can not say enough good things about these 3 ladies

• Stayed: May 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Kannapolis, North Carolina, USA
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was skeptical about coming there cause friends who lived there said it was in the hood and online reviews were bad. Well when I got there I was quite happy. Parking was not too bad. A red Lobster right next door was handy. Staff was super nice. Housekeeping were like ninjas waiting for the chance to clean your room while you are out. Now I like to sleep till 1pm then get dress to go out whenever I returned I noticed they came in and tidied up the room. The breakfast was actually good. They had some of the best waffles I ever ate. The juice I had apple juice was not too sweet n far from sour. Towels were a plenty and never a problem for more. The bed was no lie literally the best comfy bed I ever been on in a hotel. The pillows would make me over sleep every morning. I thought about stealing the pillows home with me but I couldn't get the mattress in my suitcase so it was pointless. I pulled the sheets back to look at the mattress but decided not to go further so as not to ruin my fantasy. I wished I could stay longer but time was up. I will always try to book La Quinta if possible. We had a room wit 2 double beds. The room was not big but that's okay cause we weren't planning on throwing parties. It accommodated me and my 3 teens nicely.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family