“Excellent freshly prepared and fast service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taqueria San Pancho
Ranked #102 of 350 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We (two) enjoyed lunch at San Pancho a few days ago and were delighted with the freshness of the food, the fast service and the overall cleanliness of the dining area. We enjoyed a combo plate with a taco of choice, an enchilada of choice and rice/beans at a very good price. We also had chicken tacos a la carte. All of the food was fresh and the beans and rice warm. Everything had great flavor and the prices are very reasonable. There is a salsa bar and we chose the spicy red sauce, but it tasted great and was not overly hot for our tastes. We highly recommend San Pancho for a leisurely meal that is very affordable.

1  Thank carolina4me

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I hesitate to share how much my family and I enjoy San Pancho as I don't want the word to get out. I really can't think of a negative other than it is too far from my house. We go there whenever we are in the area (or find an excuse to go to the area to eat there). We are typically the only non-Mexican patrons when we go, but language has never been a problem. Very friendly, quick service. Outstanding food. We usually stick with tacos but everything has been good. Nice portions at reasonable prices. What else could you want?

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Was getting my car washed across the street at Car Spa. Asked one of the employees for a recommendation of a good lunch spot I could walk to, and she said San Pancho across the street right away. This is a no frills, walk up and order, type place. It was clean, score of 97 from the county. Staff was frindly enough, but not off the charts...but I am a "Gingo" afte all. The food was excellent...some of the best I've had at this type of taco stand. I had the chicken burrito and it was very good. They have a small salsa bar and the 2 I tried were very good...and hot! I would say a 4.7 for this place on my scale....I deduct a small amount just because they could have been a bit more friendly. I will go back....if you are looking for a great option for tacos or burritos, give this place a try!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I eat here frequently-it is like home cooking, Mexican style. I usually order tacos with rice and beans. The tacos are of soft corn tortilla; the stuffing is steak (although once I tried the fish taco). The rice is light and savory; beans creamy and comforting covered with melted cheese. The salsa bar is fantastic-everything fresh and hand chopped.I have not had a bad meal here. I will go again and again. Very reasonable prices and great to take out on the way home from work when I don't want to cook (I just take my meal home enjoy). My daughter usually orders the fajitas-tons of veggies, tortillas, rice, beans, meat of choice. Delicious.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Don't come here thinking you'll have a relaxing, upscale dining experience. It's very much a fast casual (order at the counter, food gets brought to you) restaurant and it has a quick service restaurant feel. However, the food is wonderful...very authentic and reasonably priced. I almost always opt for the tacos, they are cheap and wonderful. I love the Pastor, carne asada and pollo asado tacos the most. I need to try the pescado ones, as I have heard they are great too. They all come with double corn tortillas and some spicy hot sauce. They are like a buck each, so get 4 or so and experiment to see what you like the best. Great place! I try to go there once a week for lunch.