Holiday Inn Express Alpharetta-Roswell
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewswaffle houseparking lotliving roomverizon amphitheaterbedroom doorthe breakfast areaworked finestayed here for one nightbeds were comfortablepublic areassafe areawould stay here againnice areafree breakfastnice stayhotel is locatednice room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 24, 2011

We were headed back to Florida & needed a place to stay outside of Atlanta so we picked this Holday Inn Express. The hotel is fine but our room was somewhat outdated. The furniture is older & the bathroom could use some updating. But it worked fine for the 3 of us and since it was July 4th, the hotel wasn't very full & we were upgraded to a suite. So I am not complaining about the room, just saying that it could us some updating. But it was clean & certainly was fine for a night. The lobby is nice & that's where the free breakfast is served - it was good too. There is also a pool indoors & a fitness center.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2010

We had a hard time finding a Hilton property on short notice, so ended up in this hotel. It shares a parking lot with a waffle house chain restaurant on a busy, main road. Very convenient to shopping, hwy 400, restaurants, wal-mart, movie theater.

The hotel rooms are clean. We had an issue with our first room, and had to be moved. But they handled it well. The second room was noisy only because the person above us got in very late and seemed to walk around a lot, then got up at 5am, and almost sounded like he was doing in-room jumping jacks (smile!).

My security program wouldn't let me connect to their free wi-fi - my iPhone could connect no problem...

The free breakfast is nice - pre-cooked food, yogurt, bananas, juice, cereal, coffee.
The staff was exceptionally nice.
The business center is just 2 computers and 1 broken, 1 working printer in a hallway (no door) - fie to print out boarding passes.
The indoor pool and hot tub looked nice and clean.

The exercise room was horrible, tho - really old, outdated, unsafe equipment (tremendous "slip" in the treadmills - made you feel very unstable when you walked fast, like you'd fall off - someone will get hurt) - the displays on the treadmills were broken (it showed my heart rate as 165 even tho there was no heart rate connection, very old "sears" quality equipment had a bunch of user-settings that you couldn't change, so can't see your own calories burned, etc). No towels to wipe the equipment down.

This is a cheap, lower end hotel in a convenient location - My $100/night rate seemed appropriate, although I really wish they'd buy newer equipment and add towels to the exercise room.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank The40YearOldDad
Reviewed October 29, 2010

They say the people from the south are friendly. The staff at this hotel certainly show this hospitality. The hotel; however, could use some sprucing up and up-dating. Our first room did not show well. The bathroom floor was a bit dirty, the bathroom door handle/lock was broke, and their were water stains on the ceiling. They promptly moved us to another room where the tub did not drain well. They offered to move us again and we said no. They did fix the drain.

The staff greeted us all the time and offered advice on locations etc upon request. One of the female night managers even baked up some cookies when we came in late. She was very sweet.

The location of the hotel is the best. It is next to shopping and great restaurants (Try Ray's Killer Creek).

Nothing wrong with the staff or location, just feel Holiday Inn should add this hotel to being spruced up a bit.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2010

I travel at least a dozen times per year, and usually stay at business-class small midranges like Hampton Inn and HIX. This Holiday Inn Express was clearly a notch above most. Excellent, attnetive service from the curteous and knowledgeable staff was a great start. I was upgraded to a lovely suite without having to ask. The rooms were very clean and tasteful. The pool area and hot tub were well-cared for and enjoyable. Cookies and breakfast were both very nice.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank BeechCFI
Reviewed March 23, 2010

My youngest daughter was in a competition at GA Tech so I wanted to stay in a nice area that was within a close proximity to the GA Tech without getting lost and being late. The service from the staff was wonderful and my room was absolutely impeccable. The weather was not the best outside but I really enjoyed the indoor pool as well as the Jacuzzi. The location is wonderful, you are in walking distance for shopping and going to the movie theater. I will be visiting this location again with in the near future.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business