“Great place!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
MS
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Great little place in Roswell Canton St. I really enjoy going to that area and this place is a must! The tacos are very tasty and well prepared; pair them with a Margarita and you will be in pseudomexican heaven! The decor is street hip and the service is excellent! I am sad to see another review saying that it's going to close... hope not!!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is one of my favorites on restaurant row in Roswell. The food is fantastic. Love the chips with mango salsa - good for something different. Get a variety of tacos so you can sample as many things as possible.

Visited January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Catch Inc. Before It Closes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

My family went to Inc. for dinner last night and learned that it is going to be closing in two weeks. Too bad. It is the best restaurant in Roswell and one of the best in the Atlanta area in general. Hopefully the new one that the owners are supposed to be opening will be as good.

So catch Inc. before it closes. Incredible tacos and excellent Margaritas. Try the Tres Chiles Margarita and ask for extra candied chile peppers on the side. They're awesome.

1 Thank AndreLePlume
“Excellent Meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

Although the service at first appeared slightly disorganized and confusing, we were seated within about 10 minutes. Everything we ate was wonderful from the fresh, flavorful blue crab guacamole tostada to the complimentary, perfectly spiced fried hominy and the sweet, crispy shrimp tacos. The place is small but cozy, and the decor is interesting and well placed. I love the concept ("street food") and the food and will definitely be back soon!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Atlanta, GA
“Sorta Pricey Mexican Fare in Downtown Roswell”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

My friend and I met for drinks and dinner at 6:45 on a Wednesday night. INC was doing a good business but we were immediately seated at a table in the back. Our cheerful server brought fried hominy to snack on (So tasty if you haven't tried it!) and took our drink order: Pinot Grigio for her, INC margarita for me. Delicious! My friend ordered tuna tacos and I had the regular fish tacos. Friend ordered a second glass of wine. Both entrees were fresh, nicely presented and tasty. Each came with flavorful rice and black beans in small side dishes. Our server checked on us often and refilled our mason jars of ice water while we wrapped up our visit. When the check came we didn't look at it but offered up both our credit cards and asked the waiter to split it down the middle. The receipt came for signature and we noticed each bill was $30 or so. $60 for fish tacos and 3 drinks seemed kind of steep. It was then she noticed that each glass of house Pinot was $11. Again, kind of steep. It was a nice dinner but I will pay more attention to the prices ahead of time next time. And there will be a next time.

• Visited January 2013