“Not a great lunch experience”

Ceviche Taqueria & Margarita Bar
Ranked #44 of 351 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

The waiter tried very hard to be helpful. The Bloody Mary had so much Tabasco it was undrinkable. The waiter brought a fresh one. Chicken fajita was okay, but the beef enchiladas with mole sauce were painfully spicy even though the waiter assured us that would not be the case. Not eager to repeat this experience b

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Grab a seat outside--- its a good place to go on a late Friday or Saturday afternoon to watch the bustling crowds shopping on Canton Street in Roswell---excellent margaritas and the best chimichangas in Metro Atlanta.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This restaurant is located in a great spot in roswell. Sitting outside on a Saturday afternoon is nice. It is right in the heart of the action so you can sit back and enjoy some people watching with your lunch. The food was good and the service was average.

Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I had never been and it was perfect for a late Saturday afternoon lunch! Didn't know what to expect and we DEFINITELY were NOT disappointed!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

We went on a Saturday night, so naturally it was crowded and noisy, but the mood was festive.We ordered the Queso dip with jalapenos, along with some very spicy but tasty salsa which was served with complimentary tortilla chips. My brother ordered my drink while I was away from the table, which turned out to be some fruity tequila offering with a colorful name..super tasty! I would have liked about 3 more...( I'm a big drinker so I would have run up the bill something terrible!) My husband had a Corona and ordered soft tacos. He claims they were the best he's ever had. I had Elsa's chicken enchiladas verde, spicy but super tasty, glad I ordered a side of sour cream! The steak Quesadilla had a wonderful and smokey chipolte taste going on. Taco salad was yummy! and I felt overall that we had an authentic and casual dinner. If you like a party atmosphere...the close quarters give you that. It was a little on the warm side...but hey! It was August and people just kept coming in- or was it the salsa???? Here's the menu: http://www.cevichetaqueria.com/files/46219901.pdf

1  Thank twilight3380