“Delicious authentic Mexican food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ceviche Taqueria & Margarita Bar
Ranked #44 of 333 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
“Delicious authentic Mexican food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I had never been and it was perfect for a late Saturday afternoon lunch! Didn't know what to expect and we DEFINITELY were NOT disappointed!

currituck NC
“Peace, love and Tequila”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

We went on a Saturday night, so naturally it was crowded and noisy, but the mood was festive.We ordered the Queso dip with jalapenos, along with some very spicy but tasty salsa which was served with complimentary tortilla chips. My brother ordered my drink while I was away from the table, which turned out to be some fruity tequila offering with a colorful name..super tasty! I would have liked about 3 more...( I'm a big drinker so I would have run up the bill something terrible!) My husband had a Corona and ordered soft tacos. He claims they were the best he's ever had. I had Elsa's chicken enchiladas verde, spicy but super tasty, glad I ordered a side of sour cream! The steak Quesadilla had a wonderful and smokey chipolte taste going on. Taco salad was yummy! and I felt overall that we had an authentic and casual dinner. If you like a party atmosphere...the close quarters give you that. It was a little on the warm side...but hey! It was August and people just kept coming in- or was it the salsa???? Here's the menu: http://www.cevichetaqueria.com/files/46219901.pdf

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank twilight3380
Atlanta
“Ceviche-great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

First let me say that I have never actually had the ceviche here, so if you need a review of that dish, I can't help. However, I have been here several times and the food has always been excellent and the service great. It is not a very big place and it is frequently very busy, so be prepared to for some close quarters and possibly a wait. They do have outdoor dining which I love, so when the weather is nice, it's better to try and sit outside as it is not quite so loud. I recommend it!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank 3girlsmom
Atlanta
“OK, not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

I had heard lots of raves about this place. My enchiladas were just OK, not much flavor. There are other better places to eat nearby.

Visited September 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Ceviche, Great Margaritas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2012

Best Ceviche in Atlanta. It was an awesome day in historic Roswell and made even better with the food, drinks, and service there. The whole day was great, but this place put an exclamation poin on it!

• Visited May 2012