“Very Nice”

Canton, Georgia
“Very Nice”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Recent health score 95.
This small establishment, located on the northern edge of the historical district, is a worthy addition to the Roswell scene.
It's a small cafe and bakery that's open for breakfast and lunch. The atmosphere is reflected in the mish mosh of tables and chairs (including on the small deck) and the eclectic decor.
The breakfast menu's built around omelets and baked goods; lunch is mostly quiches, soups and salads.
Food and service were both good.
Recommended.

• Visited March 2013

Marietta, Georgia
“Made from scratch”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

The offerings here are special. Go out of your way to try this place; it is worth it! We have been many times and tried quite a few different types of meals, treats, and bakery items to go. The pastries are exceptionally good. I don't love their latte.

The unique atmosphere makes it fun--we bring children and dogs it the weather is nice enough to sit outside. Orders are custom made. Sit down and enjoy the wait for your food.

CHECK the hours before you go--last time I checked the hours were: Tue-Sat, breakfast-lunch.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank marymyles
Cumming, Georgia, USA
“Yum!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I kept hearing about this place so decided that I needed to find it one day for lunch. My tunafish salad sandwich was on freshly baked bread topped with a slice of vine-ripened tomato. It was sooooo good. I bought one of their huge cinnamon rolls to take back to the office, but it never made it because I ended up eating it in the car. One of the groups that I'm in used them to cater a luncheon. The quiches were awesome, too.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank MARY W
Cumming, Georgia
“Awesome Place!!!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Ate lunch here on a Thursday. The special was a crabcake sandwich on freshly baked bread. Oh. My. Gosh... You wouldn't believe how good this is!!! I also had an order of beignets that made me think that I was at Cafe du Monde in Jackson Square, New Orleans. Delicious!!!

1 Thank jkb458
Seneca, South Carolina
“Really Unique”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Cool place, only been there a few times but it has always been great. The Yuzu lemonade and pastries are delicious and the few sandwiches we've had have been great...especially the bread.
Will definitely go back!