“Yum!”
Review of Artisan Foods Bakery and Cafe - CLOSED

Artisan Foods Bakery and Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Cumming, Georgia, USA
“Yum!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I kept hearing about this place so decided that I needed to find it one day for lunch. My tunafish salad sandwich was on freshly baked bread topped with a slice of vine-ripened tomato. It was sooooo good. I bought one of their huge cinnamon rolls to take back to the office, but it never made it because I ended up eating it in the car. One of the groups that I'm in used them to cater a luncheon. The quiches were awesome, too.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank MARY W

Cumming, Georgia
“Awesome Place!!!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Ate lunch here on a Thursday. The special was a crabcake sandwich on freshly baked bread. Oh. My. Gosh... You wouldn't believe how good this is!!! I also had an order of beignets that made me think that I was at Cafe du Monde in Jackson Square, New Orleans. Delicious!!!

1 Thank jkb458
Seneca, South Carolina
“Really Unique”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Cool place, only been there a few times but it has always been great. The Yuzu lemonade and pastries are delicious and the few sandwiches we've had have been great...especially the bread.
Will definitely go back!

Visited July 2012
Roswell, Georgia
“Best breakfast and bakery in Roswell”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Chef Hoyt and crew have got a great place tucked away off Canton street in Roswell. You can do breakfast any morning and Saturday they do breakfast all day. The breads are fantastic. I have taken home a baguette or two baked fresh on site. If you crave New Orleans, the beignets are out of this world. Omlettes made to order never disappoint as well as the thick cut bacon. I have tried the Eggs Sardou which was equally wonderful. Please try them for lunch as well. Chef serves up specials every day. Catch him when he does up the shrimp po boy.

• Visited October 2011