“Will not return!”

Tokyo Boat
Ranked #179 of 344 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This was not my first time visiting this small Hibachi/Sushi restaurant but it will be my last. I entertained 20 of my employees for lunch a while back and everyone enjoyed it although their menu is pretty typical...Benihana style.

A couple of years ago I bought two coupons on Restaurant .com when this placed first opened. The 25.00 off coupons state clearly that They Do Not Expire. Good for Dine in Only and good if two Hibachi Dinners are purchased. It is in plain writing...English. Obviously not a language they understand. After 15 minutes of arguing, I said fine and ordered my meal along with 5 others in my group. The restaurant flat refused to honor any portion of this coupon. The food was good but these style restaurants are on every corner in Roswell so I have no real reason to return. I intend to take the matter up with Restaurant .com and demand a refund.....

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We all love their Bento dinner. My son has been pestering me to go back there, so I guess we will be heading there soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We have tried Tokyo boat twice for wishing and their Benton box dinners. First time we sat st the wishing bar. Not a huge menu selection and service was very slow. Menu is reasonably priced.

Next visit we had a table reservation. The large hibachi tables were packed with people. We ordered scallop Benton boxes which included about 6 small bay scallops along with some tempura Cali. Rolls and rice. Service was really slow. Asked for water 3 times and never got a refill. Other tables around us also kept waiting.

We tried twice but wont be back.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Hibachi is a deal 11.95 ! Great for kids and family! Clean, lovely and delicious!
Sunday and Tuesday -1 dollar sushi and 3 dollars rolls! Enjoy!

Reviewed March 9, 2012

I have to say, when they opened I thought it would be just another so so sushi/hibachi place. Wow was I wrong. The quality of the sushi has always been excellent. The staff is very attentive. It may be a little pricey compared to others but the quality of the food makes up for that.