“Best Kept Secret in Roswell”

Anna Lee's Restaurant
Ranked #144 of 341 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: American
Description: Telephone (770) 998 - 0086.
Description: Telephone (770) 998 - 0086.
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I have been dining at Annalee's for 20+ years. It' s a great place to dine with a girlfriend, but I have also dined with men here. The food is simply delicious and you can't get a better meal for the price if you are looking for LARGE portions, this is not the place to dine, however soup, entree and dessert is usually enough for lunch. Remember, they only accept cash or checks, but I was told they are working on accepting Credit Cards! Note they are open Monday- Friday 11-2pm.
I have also attended cooking classes here, those are great and inexpensive. You get to enjoy a meal and a glass of wine. My kitchen skills have improve, I got so many tips! They also have "Theme" 6 course meals , sitting is limited but so intimate and enjoyable. Those are usually on a Saturday night. I once dined with 14 friends.
AnnaLee also caters, and She has catered for several events I had. Graduation, Christmas Luncheons, "Dove Release" Celebration etc, what I like about working with her... She makes suggestions and coordinates all the dishes. She also loves when you bring your serve wares and platters.
I take all my out of town guests to AnnaLee's and any Georgia friends that have missed this wonderful experience.

Lineve L
Big Canoe, Georgia

1  Thank Lineve M L
There are newer reviews for Anna Lee's Restaurant

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Nice little spot. love their specials although they don't give you a lot. Get there early cause its only open for lunch. Had a wonderful chicken salad type pita bread. Great soups but again , an unusually small cup.

1  Thank Bearnecessite
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I began eating here with a group of friends years and years ago. The homemade soup, quiche, and dessert lunch is always great. It's a small place, so come early.

1  Thank MARY W
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This place has been here for a very long time! The menu is pretty skimpy, but that is because they base it on popularity (so what's on there is what people eat). Anna's food is great, but simple...sometimes that's what you're in the mood for!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Enjoyed lunch with my husband at Anna Lee's and I forgot how much I enjoy it there. They have a 3 course lunch special for $8.50 that includes soup, quiche and dessert. I tried a sample of the gazpacho but it had more of a kick than I like. I chose the German potato soup and it was delicious. The chicken almond quiche was lovely and the almond cake for dessert really finished off the meal so well. When I told a friend how enjoyable our lunch was she mentioned that the portions were a bit small for her but I found the meal to be perfect. It was mostly full of ladies and my husband had no problem with that at all. I think they only take cash. They located next to a great Antique mall store so leave time to shop.

1  Thank 1RoswellMom