“Everything You Could Want in a Diner”
Review of Nicky's Diner - CLOSED

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Http://nickys-diner.com/
Reviewed December 10, 2011

The place speaks for itself - Greek family-owned diner, giant menu, breakfast all day, very good service. We had an excellent breakfast with great food and service, and we look forward to trying it again for lunch and / or dinner.

Reviewed November 27, 2011

OK I admit I am biased. My family and I eat here on average twice a week, if not more. We wouldn't drive eight miles out of our way if the food wasn't worth it! Been coming here consistently for the nearly two years they've been open, and the quality is ALWAYS tops. Yesterday my son and I had the sizzling fajitas (beef for him, chicken for me) it was a VERY GENEROUS portion, and it came out sizzling on a platter, with all the fixings and five moist fresh flour fajita-thingys. I couldn't even eat them all (I was starved) and my son's beefy fajitas were tender and supersized as well. My wife had the beef stroganoff, the best either of us had ever tasted....with plenty of leftovers. Our server, Chris Tully, is THE BEST of all the staff at Nicky's..... he is always cheerful and capable...with a great sense of humor to boot. The cakes are top-notch as well, huge enough for three and always fresh....didn't see the Tiramisu that we had before which was no less than outstanding in texture and flavor. Try it yourself! Also, the attentive owner always asks us how the service/food is....he recognizes us as regulars and has even brought us "appetizers" (on the house) which tells me he aims to please. How can you go wrong with meals for around ten bucks? Gotta try their drive-thru, I keep forgetting about that......

1  Thank jimwentzell2016
Reviewed November 13, 2011

We love this place since for us it represents a real diner. The food is good and the variety is outstanding. This is like the diners we had up north If we want exceptional food we go to a nice restaurant if we want good home cooked food at a fair price we go to a real diner and Nicky's is exactly that.

1  Thank MKS0
Reviewed October 8, 2011

I pass this place a lot as it is near my home. I went their during the first few weeks it was open. I hope it has gotten better by now but for me it was terrible. The food was average, the prices were high and the older gentleman (father of the owner) who rang up our bill overcharged me greatly. When I pointed it out he snapped back that it was 'on the computer'. Even though it was a fair amount of money I wasn't going to create an even bigger seen than was starting to occur as others were looking on. I just left... for good.

1  Thank cjatlanta2
Reviewed September 26, 2011

If you enjoy Greek food and typical american fare, this is your place. You can eat outside or inside and the wait staff are right on top of things, I, however did not find anything magical here, The food was okay and plenty of it but nothing to rave about. I am not saying I won't return, I WILL, but for breakfast items, not dinner. I do like the sausage gravy on biscuits. I really liked this place when they participated in Restaurants.com but since they stopped, I have slowed down my visits as well. Not a bad spot for breakfast or a late bite!

2  Thank debdebga