“Atlanta Visit favorite”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Anytime we are in the Atlanta area, we head to Amalfi for dinner. We go once a year and have never had a bad meal there. The service is always excellent. All their home-made pasta is amazing. If you have to wait for a table, which you probably will, enjoy a drink from Sal at the bar. It's a very friendly place.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

An old friend recommend this small hidden restaurant to us and we've been ten times since, and that was 6 month ago. Everyone is gracious and we have never had any bad attitude from anyone, EVER. It is a small place with limited seating but once you've tasted the food you will know why they are ALWAYS on a wait. Word of mouth popularity has kept this place jumping, night after night. Salvatore (Sal) who pours a mean cocktail practically runs the place and the rest of the 'family' including Anna the Chef have brought authentic honest recipes to locals for years.
I have not been displeased with anything I ordered and one grouper dish was the best grouper I EVER put in my mouth! When you visit, take your time, don't be a in a NY hurry and prepare to be wowed with great service, awesome food and a memorable dining experience.

1  Thank Karen N
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Went there with a friend for dinner. After waiting about 5 minutes for the hostess which never showed up we went in. After talking to one of the waiters who was pretty rude....we decided to eat on the bar and avoid the 45 minutes wait. As we were taking our coats off, the bar tender asked my friend if we were going to eat. When she answered him that we might eat, he got annoyed with her and demanded to know before we seat so he knows how to set our spots.
At this point I asked my friend that we go somewhere else.

I lived in NYC and never experienced such rude attitude. Will never go back.

6  Thank Bluemanta07
Reviewed November 18, 2013

This is a hidden gem in Roswell. Their food is always top notch. They make their pastas fresh and they have great veal and fish dishes. I am now a regular.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

My wife and I went to Amalfi again but it had been a while. The food and wine was better than ever. I chalk it up to quality ingredients and excellent recipes made with care. Wonderful evening. Reminds me of upper east side in NYC. It was more than half full, not bad for a Tuesday in Roswell. Parking lot always has a lot of Mercedes and BMWs, not sure what that says but it is consistent. Feeling a little down on a Tuesday... maybe a meal here will pick you up, it worked for me.