“Breakfast, Lunch or Diner at any time of the day”

Flying Biscuit Cafe
Ranked #91 of 334 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mississippi
“Breakfast, Lunch or Diner at any time of the day”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We decided to try out one of the many Flying Biscuit locations throughout the Atlanta area. They all have really good reviews for amazing biscuits.
It was good food but I don't think we'll be going back since the biscuits were not what we expected. They sprinkle sugar on top of the biscuits which is not something we enjoyed. It was a nice fluffy biscuit. It was good but it wasn't the best biscuit.
The meals were tasty and the coffee was good.
Overall it wasn't anything special. There are a lot of places where you can get breakfast and a good cup of coffee so it is really hard to distinguish the best.
I don't think I've found the best place to eat breakfast but I don't think we'll be going back here since the best part of my meal was the mac and cheese and not the biscuit.
They do offer take-out so it could be a good place to pick-up a quick bite for your drive to work.
The patrons were a mix of business people and locals which means they are good and the service was excellent.
With so many other other choices I'll keep trying to find the perfect place for me.

• Visited November 2012

Roswell, Georgia
“I love this place”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I have eaten here a number of times since it opened. The grits are the best around, and I am a fan of the biscuits. I think the portion sizes are too big, but the food is generally good. (I am a fan of Love Cakes!)

Beats the heck out of the other area breakfast places!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Runner1st
Clinton, Tennessee
“Great Place for Breakfast”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We were early for a meeting and driving around for a place for breakfast and some coffee (not named mcdonalds or burger king). We spotted the flying biscuite cafe and had to go. We were not disappointed. the coffee was pretty normal. I had an omelet with Chicken Sausage, cheese and tomatoes. It was well prepared and HUGE. The accompanying biscuit was disappointing, because despite advertising claims, it couldn't really fly. It was large, flaky and tasty. The accompanying cranberry, apple butter was a nice touch. I'm not a huge grits fan (even though I am from the south) but these were very smooth and had a nice flavor.

All in all I will come back.

• Visited September 2012
Roswell Ga
“Kinda disappointed but still good”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I couldn't wait to go because it's decor reminded me of my city days but was a bit disappointed in the menu. No great gotta haves on the menu and the biscuits..... were just ok. Would still eat there again but might choose somewhere else first.

Visited August 2012
“Typical morning fare”
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

Try this if you want an average breakfast. Not as good as other locations for this chain. Prefer JC Christophers or Goldsteins if up for breakfast in this area

1 Thank 2hotrides