“Awesome Group ... Fantastic Tour”
Review of Roswell Ghost Tour

Roswell Ghost Tour
Ranked #2 of 2 Tours in Roswell
More attraction details
Owner description: Year-round outdoor, 2 1/2 hour (at least) walking ghost tour!NO made up stories! We tell of current paranormal phenomena that is routinely experienced by residents,business owners, and our own tour attendees! We know of other ghost tours in the Atlanta area that wrote fictitious ghost stories for their town’s ghost tours. Roswell Ghost Tour is not that type of tour. Check schedule page for current schedule of tours. Private group tours are also available. Tour is at least 2 hrs long, but only covers one mile area. Therefore, it is not a strenuous walk. How much: Tour fees: $15 for adults, $10 for children 12 and under, not including guide gratuities. We do not have the capabilities in the square to accept credit/debit cards. Please bring cash. Each attendee will be required to sign a liability waiver before we begin. A portion of the proceeds continues to go to various preservation and restoration projects throughout historic Roswell. Come to Roswell, GA! Experience the charm and mystery of the deep south through ghost stories. Learn much about Roswell’s deep history from our knowledgeable guides.
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome Group ... Fantastic Tour”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We had a wonderful time on our ghost tour. Our guide, Pamela, was great. She was very informative and gave all sides of the story (the “spooky” and the debunking). You could tell she is very enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the town and the places we visited, which made for a fantastic tour. We are already talking about going back.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Jenny K

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfect for a date night!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I decided last minute to book the tour and just try something new rather than the same old date night routine since the weather was perfect for it and we had such an amazing time. It's perfect for feeling a little creeped out at times, being outdoors, and again, trying something new. Our guide, Jonathon, was a fantastic guide. He balanced the tour with appropriate amounts of history and encounters and you could tell he is really passionate about Roswell, it's history, and it's paranormal activity (which is huge for me and in my opinion, dictates the overall experience). The tour lasted about 2.5hrs for us, was about a mile long, and never felt rushed at all. It's overall an amazing experience, must do, and don't wait for Halloween to do something like this!!! You'll be completely engaged with the stories of encounters and hopefully experience one of your own like I did hearing the chains on the swings move!

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Amyh007
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Way to Spend an Evening”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We spent a lovely spring evening on what turned out to be a private tour (lucky us!) walking around the city at night, learning about the history of the area, and hearing the tales of some of the haunted sites. Our guide Jonathan was wonderful, extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and an absolute treasure trove of Roswell history. He even offered to send us more information on some of the history we were most interested in, so now we are even looking forward to more in the form of a packet in the mail! This is a fun, interesting, and unique way to spend a night!

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Rebecca L
Columbia, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome Tour!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My boyfriend and I had never been on a ghost tour before. I booked him a tour for his birthday. We had the best time. We did several things like toured the Braves stadium, went to the Aquarium, went on a carriage ride, etc. and the ghost tour was our favorite thing that we did. Our tour guide, Jonathan, was very knowledgeable about the towns history, the people that used to live there, and the people that live there now. He told us about the different kinds of paranormal experiences that you could have had in your life and not even known it. Jonathan was so passionate about each story that he was telling and he told us about things that happened just recently, things that reoccur, and experiences that happened in the past. I could visualize everything that he was telling me. I could go on and on about the tour! I definitely want to go back because he doesn't go to the sames places every tour. The tour lasted 2 1/2 hours and we didn't want it to end! Oh and the price was extremely reasonable, cheap actually for the experience that we had.

Visited March 2013
3 Thank Angie N
Enterprise, Alabama
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great Tour”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I always wanted to go to a Ghost Tour and I did a lot of research about it.
What caught my attention about the Roswell Ghost Tour was the fact that there are only true stories about paranormal events.
So, I convinced my husband and we went on Saturday, February 23rd.
And the tour really surprised us!!!!

Starting with the staff: very friendly and helpful. They really enjoy what they do.
Our group was large, but we didn't have any problem to hear the stories because they use a speaker system.
The tour lasted about 2 1/2 hours and we had access to many historic (and haunted) sites, including a cemetery - Founders Cemetery.
The highlight was the "Creepy House" (really creepy by the way...).
On our tour we had a participation of the medium Chip Coffey, which was a "bonus".
Chip, as well as the others staff members was also very nice and patient, sharing us some of his paranormal experiences.
We watched a scary video of Chip in the Creepy House and heard some EVP. (Electronic Voice Phenomena)

Summarizing: It was really fascinating!!!!

Tip: Use comfortable shoes (the walk tour is about 1 mile) and if possible bring a flashlight. There's some very dark places you'll need to walk through. Parking is free on the streets around the town square and behind the Roswell Visitor's Center.

We recommend it to everyone who wants to have a pleasant evening with nice people and stories that will hold your attention.

Congratulations to all the staff of Roswell Ghost Tour, especially our hosts Joe Avena and Jonathan Crooks.

Chip: we already knew you from TV show in Brazil (and yes, you are an international celebrity...) and we were delighted with your sympathy!!!

Renata (from Brazil) and Alex.

Visited February 2013