“Great Food.. Great service .. Great People”
Review of China Garden

China Garden
Ranked #84 of 344 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I have been eating at China Garden for about 10 years. I have always had a great experiance while dining. The prices are very reasonable and the food is top-notch.
The restraunt has been in the same location since the 1970s and is now run by the second generation of the same family.
They are always receptive to special requests.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

This place is never really busy but the food is great and the service is also great. Patrick is a nice and friendly server. Everything I have eaten here has been excellent!!

Reviewed May 14, 2010

I read the other reviews and took a chance. I ordered off the lunch menu. The food is solid, the Chow Fun was tasty. I tried the chicken The portions are large, the restaurant is clean and the service is good; even the un-sweet tea tasted uncommonly fresh. The interior is dated but quaint. Once you have a seat you can't complain. China Garden does not have the best location but the food makes up for what the address lacks. You should give it a shot.

Reviewed February 8, 2010

Decent Chinese food in the Roswell area has been tough to find since we've lived here. China Garden is as good as there is to be found around here. It's been around for many years and can be best described as steady.
They offer the typical Chinese items but don't serve sushi.

Reviewed December 1, 2009

I have been living in Roswell for over three years now, and I have been ordering Chinese delivery from restaurants locally the whole time, on a regular basis. Recently, my wife and I were pleased to try China Garden (which apparently has been in Roswell since 1976.) Everything about this place is fantastic - if you are from 'up north' and used to a dish called 'Chow fun', you know it's nearly impossible to find this dish in the south. Well, China Garden has it!!! And it rivals the very best I've tried in Boston's Chinatown.

Also, my wife prefers brown rice over white rice, and for a dollar, you can 'upgrade' to brown rice with any meal. Also, we have eaten 'in' at China Garden as well, and the service is outstanding. The wait staff is articulate, educated, and very friendly as well.

Every dish we have EVER tried at here is the best version of that dish I have had in Roswell, or anywhere in North Atlanta, for that matter. The portions are generous and the quality of the meats and vegs are excellent. Also, prepare for some of the best eggrolls around....BIG and flavorful (the lunch eggrolls are much smaller, but just as tasty.) Also, BE WARNED: The spicy eggroll mustard is as strong as this product gets. A dab will take your head off!! They will even send you some of this hi-test mustard for delivery - jusk as for 'some mustard from the tables.' They always give us more than we need, so we refrigerate the rest til 'next time.' Give this place a try!