“Fun in the water and sun for only $1.00, what a deal!”

Sprayground at Riverside Park
Ranked #14 of 50 things to do in Roswell
Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

An excellent affordable water fun event for younger kids (8 or less). Even children 1-2 years old were sqealing with delight. Parents do not just sit in the shade and watch, get in the water and PLAY WITH YOUR KIDS. They will have more fun and so will you. Bring and apply lots of waterproof sunscreen. My nephew said the nearby playgrounds were awesome but come when it is late and cool or as he said, "you will have toasted buns on the slides."

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"fishing"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed June 28, 2012

I have a small in home child I took them there and they had a ball. Its nice and clean. Go early because the older kids come then your little ones are swolled in the crowed. Must visit place and it's only a $1.00..A+

1  Thank latifa h
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Water Park and Playground is separate. There is a fee to use the water park area, and no food or drink is allowed in there. But great picnic area and tables and play equipment for all ages.

2  Thank GeorgiaLinda
Reviewed January 18, 2012

We took our three children here one very hot Atlanta afternoon! I must say, they really had a ball. Afterwards, they did play at the park - briefly - as it was VERY hot on the slides etc...

1  Thank Travelingmama14
See more reviews
Reviewed June 25, 2011

I was very excited when we arrived here for a friend's birthday party. There was shade, various age level appropriate sprayers and seemingly competent staff. My opinion soon changed though. We were assured that the 2 gates were staffed/monitored and saw that the one to the pavilion was even locked unless the birthday party group needed in/out. As i was at one end of the sprayground with my baby, watching my 3 and 4 year old play across the play area, i wasnt even worried that they were 20 feet away. I could see them and they couldnt get out, or so i thought. As i watched my 3 year old, she walked up to the LOCKED gate and the teenage staff member unlocked and opened it and LET HER OUT!!!!!! ALONE. It took me a second to comprehend what i saw and i started towards the gate(now locked again). By the time i got through the gate my preschooler was on the other side of the playground!!! I thank God she didnt head into the busy parking lot just feet away:( The staff member's only response was that she thought she was going to a parent. The adult manager very rudely informed me that it was not their job to "babysit". Babysit? no, not at all. But it is also not their job to assist my child into moving traffic. The fence and workers stationed at the gates give a false sense of security. In reality they will make no effort to keep children in, even children who are obviously not with a parent. I saw 2 other small children(under 5 years) walk out of the gate without a parent in the next 10 minutes before i left, disgusted. We will not be returning and will not be recommending the spray ground to our friends.

13  Thank shortcake2386