“Great little neighborhood bistro!”
Review of Bella Italia

Bella Italia
Ranked #189 of 347 Restaurants in Roswell
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Very pleasantly suprised! Great wait staff, pretty braod menu, nice wine selection. Food was plentiful, favorful, and really quite good...unlike most italian restaurants where they drown the food in garlic, the food here had a delightful balance of spices!

All the food and bread was freshly prepared and delicious! No more O.G. for us!

1  Thank KVO1234

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Had some time to kill waiting for tires and saw this place with a nice patio. Having not heard of it I had no expectations. The food was very good. The tomato basil soup was thick and had a full deep flavor. I enjoyed the Portabella Salad which was a huge portion and wonderfully prepared..The service was also very good not overcrowding me as I enjoyed my glass of chanti and lunch.
I will be back with friends and family to try more items in the menu

1  Thank MKS0
Reviewed November 19, 2011

We eat here on a regular basis and have always been pleased with the service and quality of food. The bread is hot and fresh. The mussels diavolo is filled with lots of mussels. The outdoor dining is great in the spring and summer. Check out the early bird specials before placing your order for dinner.

1  Thank GeorgiaTraveler222
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I just got home from my second visit to Bella Italia. Both times I was with a group of friends after work. Even though there were nine of us, we were seated quickly. There was no problem when requesting separate checks.

Because it was between 4pm-6pm, we were offered the Early Bird Menu (prices ranging from $8-$10) and were told the regular dinner menu was also available for ordering. There were many choices from which to choose. I had the veal marsala this time and it was served hot, and tasted great. They allowed me to substitute one type pasta for another, which I appreciated.

Service was great and the servers attentive to our group. We had two servers for our group, as well as the owner who was most cordial. I thought their decorum and professionalism was evident in everything they did. I am definitely going to be a repeat customer.

We took advantage of their outdoor seating because it was a beautiful evening. On my previous visit, we sat inside the restaurant. It's nice to have the option.

2  Thank PeabodyandSherman
Reviewed September 23, 2011

forever to come out and then wasn't even good. Chicken parm was dry and veal dish tasted bland. We came with a groupon as we had been wanting to try this place for a while.. we didn't realize it, but our groupon (which we paid $20 for), was expired. After the waiter told us it was expired, we asked to speak to the manager.. the manager walked over and was so rude that I cannot believe he owns/runs a restaurant. He obviously does not understand or care about customer service. I give Bella Italia less than 6 mos. until it's out of business.

3  Thank Spender_11