“Nice neighborhood Italian”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: King Road
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This was our first visit to Sophia's and we enjoyed it. The service was very nice (thank you, Lila) and the food was quite good. The warm spinach salad and Pork Chop Bruscia were especially good.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

My husband and i visited this restaurant with family. The menu was a combination of Italian and Spanish. We all got pasta dishes. The servings were generous. The waiter was attentive and friendly, but not pushy. Great experience.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Outdoor or indoor eating is nice. Great service. Always see the owner who stops by to see how everything is. Good food & wine. Missed enjoying the pear purses, maybe next time.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I love this restaurant. We eat all over the world and Sophia's can challenge many of the really good places. A big part of the difference is Miriam's (owner) dedication and attention to detail. The food is very good and the service is equal to it.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

My husband and I went to Sophia’s last night for the first time.
After 3 years living in Georgia, finally we got a great restaurant to go. We tried several places, but none like Sophia’s.
Sophia’s it was so welcoming and outstanding services. They have gourmet Italian food!!
My husband had Surf & Turf and was great taste, perfectly cooked and perfection and I had Maine Diver Scallops that was delicious. Congratulations to the chef.
The dessert was delicious. Thank you for the moscato!
Our waitress Amberleia was very attending and respectful. Marian the owner is great!
We are going to come back.!!!!