“You’ll know after the first bite!”
Review of The Donut Shack

The Donut Shack
Ranked #3 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Roswell
Description: Fresh Handcrafted Donuts, Kolaches, King Cakes, Wraps, Sandwiches, Specialty Tea and Coffee
Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

I am always searching out the best donuts. I have stopped at many donut shops in my quest. I made the trip to The Donut Shack today and I am so happy I did. I got a yeast donut and a cake donut to try both. In the car I anxiously opened the bag to dig into what I hoped would be amazing donuts. The first bite of the pillowy soft maple-bacon glazed donut and I was hooked! Every other bite was equally delicious. Even though it was later in the day, it was fresh like it had just come out of the kitchen, unlike other places where that time of day they’re crusty and dry.
Now, onto the cake donut, which I saved for “later” which was only about 45 minutes. Pretty good willpower considering how amazing the glazed donut was. In my opinion, the best cake donuts have a crispy component on the outside and are soft and moist on the inside. The cake donut checked all these boxes and also was just simply delicious! I wish I had another order just like this one right now!
So if you are looking for truly exceptionally delicious donuts delivered with a smile in a nice clean shop, this is definitely the place to go. With donuts like these available in such a central location, I can’t imagine how the chain places sell anything while The Donut Shack is available! Give it a try and you’ll be hooked too!

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Great donuts and great service. For small business very successful and delicious. Good place to get donuts for you work in the morning.

Reviewed January 3, 2018

Located in a smallish strip shopping center across the street from the Porsche Dealer. There you will find a small donut shop on the end of the strip. The shop also sells fresh sandwiches. The donuts are out of this world with reasonable prices that make the chain stores pail in comparison. This shop is very cozy with tables chairs sofas, add to that pillows shaped like donuts. I would say eat here with confidence. Tasty treats!

Reviewed December 17, 2017

The donuts are phenomenal and I have to say they are the best I have ever tasted! The kolaches are sooo good and I could go on and on about the apple fritters! The owner is a sweetheart and the shop is super cute! Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed November 8, 2017

My first time here, I ordered one of their regular glazed donuts. After one bite, I thought to myself, "this is better than the glazed donut from a certain North Carolina-based donut shop." In addition to glazed donuts, they also offer various cake donuts, donuts filled with cream or fruit, fritters, and cinnamon rolls. There are also sandwich options that are served on croissants or spinach wraps. The small dining area consists of about 3 or 4 tables, and in one corner, a couch and coffee table.