“Beautiful town to visit and explore!”

Baymont Inn & Suites East Rome
Ranked #14 of 20 Hotels in Rome
Foley, United States
“Beautiful town to visit and explore!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. The pool looked inviting even though time did not permit testing the water. The rooms were nice with extras like a microwave and refrigerator as well as in room coffee maker. Overall experience was good.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRomeGa, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites East Rome, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you for the kind words about our town and our staff. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we do look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Wilmington, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

Average Hampton Inn hotel. The room was clean, normal fair breakfast. Very friendly staff. Exercise room was very minimal, but the treadmill worked! No weight equipment, but most don't or they don't maintain it. I would stay there again when I am in town.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us, we look forward to seeing you again.
Decatur, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

If this Hampton Inn had been better located, rather than on the top of a steep hill, it would have been perfect. The room was clean, well maintained and cleaning staff were always working. The desk staff and managers were always helpful and asking about my stay. I was extremely satisfied with my stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRomeGa, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites East Rome, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you so much for your positive review, we truly enjoyed having you stay with us.
Guelph, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

If a no-smoking room is important be sure to ask as the booking clerk and desk clerks do not ask and will assign a smoking room. A big surprise in this day and age in that the last 30+ hotels I have stayed at in the last couple of years throughout NA have either very limited smoking or no smoking rooms available. Being allergic to smoke - it was an uncomforable two nights. The hotel could not accomodate me and did not offer their 100% guarantee.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

As much as we hate it when it happens, if you book through a booking agent and they book you into a smoking room, that is the room that we will assign to you. We will do our very best to correct the issue if we are able to, but in the case of this guest, we were completely full and unable to accommodate him in a non smoking room. Always double check with your booking agent if you do not want a smoking room and do not let them tell you that they will put "prefers non smoking" in the comment section, that does not assure you a non smoking room. Better yet, book directly with the hotel and we will be honest and up front about whether or not we have a non smoking room available. We are truly sorry that he was booked into a smoking room by his booking agent but this was through no fault of our own.
Tampa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

Extremely Helpful Front Desk Staff!! Called when I was driving there and staffer stayed on the phone with me, giving me directions until I arrived. Really helped me find the hotel and I was so appreciative of her patience!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRomeGa, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites East Rome, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thanks for your wonderful comments about your recent stay at our hotel.I am pleased to see that you found our staff to be helpful and efficient. I do believe we have a fantastic staff, they are friendly, as well as professional. If we can ever be of assistance, please do not hesitate to call on us.We hope to see you again soon.
Rome, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

Excellent, friendly service. Handled slight problem with shower very expeditiously. Nice, comfortable room with nice refrigerator & Microwave. Good location, though just a tad hard to find up on steep hill. Liquor store right across the street. Walmart very close by. Near major highway of Georgia 20.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of our hotel, we appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure to take care of you during your stay. Thank you, again.
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

gym is a joke. breakfast out late. forgot wake up call. gave another patron keys to my room when they checked in and a stranger barged into my room while I was in the bathroom! I travel a lot and this is not up to par with the other Hampton Inns.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
I am truly sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. We happily refunded your money for one of the nights you stayed with us, in order to make amends for the trouble you were caused. Once again, I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay and if I can ever do anything for you, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Travelers are raving about these Rome hotels