Rome Inn and Suites
$109
ComfortSuites
$89
Quality Inn Rome(Rome)(Great Value!)
$85
QualityInn
$130
$85
Econo Lodge(Rome)(Great Value!)
$73
$164
$139
Red Roof Inn & Suites Rome(Rome)(Great Value!)
$77
$70
$54
Motel 6
All reviewsin towncookiesno issuesthe staff was greatberry collegemicrowave
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Extremely Helpful Front Desk Staff!! Called when I was driving there and staffer stayed on the phone with me, giving me directions until I arrived. Really helped me find the hotel and I was so appreciative of her patience!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonRomeGa, Manager at Rome Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thanks for your wonderful comments about your recent stay at our hotel.I am pleased to see that you found our staff to be helpful and efficient. I do believe we have a fantastic staff, they are friendly, as well as professional. If we can ever be of assistance, please do not hesitate to call on us.We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Excellent, friendly service. Handled slight problem with shower very expeditiously. Nice, comfortable room with nice refrigerator & Microwave. Good location, though just a tad hard to find up on steep hill. Liquor store right across the street. Walmart very close by. Near major highway of Georgia 20.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of our hotel, we appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was our pleasure to take care of you during your stay. Thank you, again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 23, 2013

gym is a joke. breakfast out late. forgot wake up call. gave another patron keys to my room when they checked in and a stranger barged into my room while I was in the bathroom! I travel a lot and this is not up to par with the other Hampton Inns.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

I am truly sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. We happily refunded your money for one of the nights you stayed with us, in order to make amends for the trouble you were caused. Once again, I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay and if I can ever do anything for you, please do not hesitate to let me know.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Very nice hotel - clean with nice amenities, but the beds are the hardest I've ever slept on. I might have managed to sleep an hour or two. The rest of the night was torture. And the pillows were too soft. If it wasn't for that, I'd be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Our college baseball team stayed here while playing in Rome. The hotel seems fairly new. it was really clean, the beds were comfortable (I was worried because I usually stay in Hilton, Westin, Hyatt) but they were very satisfactory. There were also several different types of pillows on the beds so I could find the ones that work for me. The staff was extremely helpful. We had to cancel and re-book because of game rescheduling and they were super great during the process. They were very helpful giving us directions to the college and restaurants. I will stay here again when in Rome.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
HamptonRomeGa, Manager at Rome Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thanks for your wonderful comments about your recent stay at our hotel.I am pleased to see that you found our hotel clean, comfortable and friendly. I am also glad you found the staff to be friendly, I do believe we have one of the best staffs around. If we can ever be of assistance, please do not hesitate to call on us.We hope to see you again soon.