“nice hotel”

Best Western Executive Inn
Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I always stay here when in the area. The staff is very nice and take care of your needs. The room is clean and confortable. You receive a good value for what you pay. I have bad knees and they always get me a downstairs room.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BESTRGA, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2014

Thank you for your survey. We appreciate your comments and look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to Rome.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Executive Inn

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I had to travel with little notice and no local knowledge. I relied on previous experiences with the BW brand in choosing this property. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff went out of there way to meet my needs and fulfill my requests.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank John H
BESTRGA, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2014

Thank for your survey. We appreciate you staying with us.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I don't mind the loss of some amenities when traveling except for one. The one where yes it is a non smoking room but they have never eradicated the stink in the carpets etc. so you open the door and wham, ack ack.............. disgusting. but then you are too tired to move somewhere else so you just stay. wish these old hotels would fix this problem as it's not the first place I have stayed with this being the case.

Room Tip: No idea, just remember no elevator
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank readytogoaway
BESTRGA, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Thank you for survey.
We would like to point out that we have a regular maintenance program that includes programmed shampooing of carpets - Our Rooms are checked Daily by the housekeeping supervisor, after the rooms have been cleaned. We would gladly have taken care of your problem immediately if you had mentioned this to us at that time.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Since discovering this Hotel it is my first choice when I need to return to this area. I find the hotel staff professional and pleasant. The rooms are clean and the area is quite. This is now my second visit to this hotel and I am actually booking today to this same hotel if available for my next visit

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Brian D

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Overall, this is the place to stay while in Rome, Ga. My visit was smooth, and my check-out was a cinch. I will stay here at this location every time I stay in Rome, Ga. If I had an issue, they were right on top if it with no questions asked.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BESTRGA, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Thank you for your survey - We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The staff was very helpful in blocking 8-10 rooms for our out-of-town family member. We were placed in close proximity of each other and were able to meet and travel together. The kids enjoyed the pool and the parents were pleased with their rooms.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BESTRGA, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Thank you for your survey.
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Over $80 for an average hotel in Rome, Georgia? I had a $20 Best Western gift card or I probably would had looked elsewhere. All rooms are typical exterior facing, with old style room interiors with upgraded furniture, (not bad). Bed and bath were clean and comfortable. Flat screen and plenty of channels to surf. The free breakfast was not much to talk about. Comparing this to the Best Western stay in Albany, Georgia, it was a let down, especially at this price. On arrival, after 6pm, the desk person was helpful and friendly. I asked if he had coffee and he said it was cold, but offered extra packs for the room coffee maker. I asked about creamer and he showed me the "mini-moos" in the breakfast area, which was smaller than my kitchen at home. (Comparing - Albany Best Western had hot coffee and a selection of flavored creamers all day and evening, with fresh baked cookies in the evening.) I asked if I could have a danish that I saw in the cooler and the deskman gladly unlocked it and let me choose whatever I liked. Overall, the stay was quiet and comfortable but over-priced.

Room Tip: I would stay again because I at least know what to expect.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
BESTRGA, Manager at Best Western Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Thank you for your recent stay at this property.We look forward to welcoming you in the future.