“Great change of pace”

Jerusalem Grill
Ranked #3 of 183 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Gyro's were real good. The ranch dressing was a little watery. No cucumber sauce. Fries were good. Service was real good, everybody was super nice. Prices were real good. A good meal out and we will visit again. We do wish they would use thicker ranch dressing if they are going to use ranch dressing.

3  Thank Porkchopranch
There are newer reviews for Jerusalem Grill

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

My family and I ate dinner at Jerusalem grill last night, the food was great the service was even better and all for a great price.. I think everyone should try this new place out::)))))

1  Thank Tonjara
Reviewed March 19, 2014

The dishes are varied but Gyro is not cooked and sliced locally. This was our first visit and I tried the beef and lamb Kafka sandwich combo. My wife had the Chicken Kabob plate which included salad,rice ,and grilled chicken inclusive of the drink. The restaurant was busy but the staff was very attentive. The restaurant could be more enjoyable with more comfortable space and seating. With a good business they should be able to expand and provide more comfortable seating and possible table service A nice touch was a table delivered gratis serving of the coconut cake dessert . We will return to try other dishes.

5  Thank David M S
Reviewed February 28, 2014

This great restaurant is delicious and affordable. I had the lamb kabob plate, which came with salad, rice,and pita bread. Although not the best middle eastern food I've ever had, it certainly is one of the best restaurants in Rome. I look forward to returning in the future! The also have some American options like Philly cheese steaks.

4  Thank ajolsen
Reviewed February 25, 2014

This place is amazing!!!! The food is so authentic! The staff is amazing. The prices are spot on. The sauce is indescribably amazing. I will be back..again and again and AGAIN!

3  Thank kuntryybumpkin