“Great food at a great price!”

Roma Mia Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #14 of 189 Restaurants in Rome
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

We have been regularly visiting Roma Mia for quite awhile. We like to take family there when they come to town and I like to meet friends there for lunch. The food tastes great and it is cheaper than some of the big chains. Lunch is an incredible value for the quality food! Madrid, the owner/chef, is very nice and always makes sure to come speak to us. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

This was an excellent meal. The food was great, the service great. I had a wonderful manicotti and a salad at a price 1/2 the amount I paid for a similar meal a week ago in another town. Look forward to returning next time in Rome.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

The food here was just incredible, has nothing on Olive Garden. came and ate during lunch huge selection I had a calzone and y husband had some sort of spicy shrimp dish! service was very friendly and they even recommend a few dishes!! We will definitely be back.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

This place is just awesome. We go here every week/two weeks and have never had anything that we didn't LOVE. Everything is fresh and made like you were in Sicily. The people are great and make you feel like you're part of the family. I can't say enough kind words about Madrid and his staff. SO GOOD...can't wait to go back. We're bringing our parents this next time!

1  Thank Dave's Page S
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Good food, good service at a fair price. I will return as soon as possible and try different choices on the menu