“Good place to eat”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The place was clean and quiet. The service was excellent. My steak was a little over cooked but still good. I will eat here again whe in the area.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Not sure what all the bad reviews are about. We eat here at least 2 times a month. Service has always been great (except one time in 4 years, so I forgave them for that). The teenage hostess are sometimes a bit clueless, but the servers are prepared and offer great service and suggestions. Drinks are quick and well made. I'm picky with my drinks and have NEVER had a problem here. Steak is always delicious, as are their salads and potatoes. We normally go just as a couple, but occasionally with some friends for a 4 top. They do serve large tables, but there is a small wait. Call ahead when you leave your home and they will go ahead and put you on the list for a table.

1  Thank Amanda_and_Javier
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I usually love Outback Steakhouse but this one has never been worth a darn. I have given it 4 tries since it opened and I was not happy with any of those visits. On 2 occasions I was seated and no one ever showed up to take my order or offer me a drink or anything. And this was when business was slow. After about 15 minutes of waiting I finally got up and left. The first time this happened I went back up to the hostess and told her about it. She said someone would be right over. I waited another 5 minutes then left. On the 2 occasions when I actually received a form of service, my steak was tough and not seasoned well. Once my wedium well steak came out rare. This place has some serious ownership or managerial issues. I will never darken the doorway of this establishment again. Everyone just keeps waiting to see when it will close.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Service was pretty good but the food was great. A little on the expensive side yet competitive for a good steak house.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Usually the steaks and potatoes are excellent so it was a surprise when we were served and the steak, which appeared to be cooked correctly was very dry but it was the baked potato that was the dryest potato I had ever tried to eat. Any dryer and it would have been dehydrated.