“What a supprise!”
Review of Mi Alazan Mexican

Mi Alazan Mexican
Ranked #57 of 189 Restaurants in Rome
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We were in Rome for a funeral. We were hungry, tired and in a strange place at a stressful time. We didn't want to spend the evening looking for a good place to eat. We saw the restaurant sign and pulled in. Not many cars. Usually, not a good sign. But we were tired and hungry so went in. Clearly this was a local restaurant frequented by the Hispanic community. The food was superb. If you are in Rome and looking for a "Mexican" restaurant This is the place to go. I would drive out of my way by at least 30 miles to eat here again.

1  Thank Le-Roi-de-France

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We went in and had to stand and wait to be seated...even though there was only 5-6 group's in the place....the lady at the register was taking payments, seating people and waiting on tables....there were two of the groups which had 10-12 people each and they were VERY loud....it was uncomfortable eating with all the noise....the building had concrete floors and plaster ceilings which apparently.amplified the sounds....she finally took our food order after 3 trips to the table with our drinks and chips and salsa....the food came out quickly....my husband loved his but I was not so happy with mine...the sauce on the enchiladas was sour and the rice was blah.....I might try it one more time if I was a local, but would not go out of my way again while traveling....

Been to Mi Alazan Mexican? Share your experiences!