“Best Mexican in Rome, GA!”
Review of Las Palmas

Las Palmas
Ranked #34 of 189 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Consistently good food. Service is good as well. Good value for the price. I very much enjoy the chicken quesadillas!

1  Thank Benny M

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We were just traveling through and my adult children outvoted me so we had to go for Mexican. This place was quite a surprise - and very good! My Margarita was excellent and the waiter made the Guacamole right at tableside. The staff were very friendly and even spoke Spanish with my son! We will come here again the next time we're in Rome!

1  Thank Beverly B
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We ate at the older las palmas behind chik a filet.... Great decor ... Seated immediately and they made sure the seating was comfortable for us.... Excellent service our waiter kept eye on our glasses and we never had to ask for refill he was on top of that .... The food was massive!! More than anyone could eat , and we shared a plate.... And still had plenty left over .... Great job great place

2  Thank Alabamasissy
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Stopped through on my way to Bama. Mexican restaurants are always hit or miss. This one I would go back to. It wasn't the best Mexican restaurant I've been to but it sure was far better than the worst.

Clean, nice atmosphere, friendly bar tender, solid food. Fajitas are usually the same but you could tell they order the better quality beef and chicken. It isn't that low grade rubber you sometimes get from Chinese/Mexican joints.

I was there at 3pm so there wasn't a crowd at all. Fajitas, Salsa, and a beer.. $11 bucks. I'll take that. Beer is a buck at this time of day so that's more than fair.

1  Thank Bob L
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Always a good place to go. Good food and prices. Love the fresh made guacamole dip at our table. Fun for all and we always leave full. : )

1  Thank Crystal C

Been to Las Palmas? Share your experiences!