“Yum”

Ranked #25 of 183 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
“Yum”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Love the food!! The only reason I gave in a 4 is because the service is usually not the greatest. The servers never seem happy.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank WAR2787

Trion, Georgia
“Great Olive Garden.”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have tried many of the dishes and there was only one that I didn't like. I think it was the beef brisquet or something like that. It was lousy. But other than that everything I've ordered has been very good and the service is always good. I've tried lasagna, fettucini alfredo, ravioli, angel hair pasta...you name it. Almost always cooked perfectly.

• Visited December 2012
Cloudland, GA
“Food was good, but lousy service ruined an otherwise decent meal.”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

A good restaurant has to offer not only good food, but good service also. In my visit to this Olive Garden, it took 20 minutes to get a glass of wine; 15 minutes to get some olive oil to dip the bread in, by which time the bread was now cold, and another 15 minutes just to get the attention of our server to request above-mentioned olive oil. We felt like we were here forever. We sat in a booth at the end of the bar area, and could not help but see and HEAR the area where the wait staff seems to hang out on the way into the kitchen. It was like party central in there. Whoever is managing this restaurant certainly does not have much control of the wait staff. Way too noisy to sit within 20 feet of that area. While the food was good, the dining experience was ruined by abysmal timing and lousy service.

• Visited February 2013
Cartersville, Georgia
“Yummy”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have eaten here a few times coming all the way from Cartersville. Had my birthday dinner here on Sunday. Had the Chicken Scampi. It was wonderful! A very light dish so there was room left for Black Tie Chocolate Mouse Cake. Scrumptious!

• Visited January 2013
Rome, Georgia
“A Rome Favorite”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I've been to the Olive Garden here on many occasions and can say my family and I have always had excellent service and a good meal each time. Parking can sometimes be an issue since it is very popular. Get there early and enjoy!

• Visited December 2012