“Best iced mocha ever”

Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Rome
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Wow! Excellent coffee, and an atmosphere that makes you feel you are in a larger city. Parking is plentiful.

1  Thank Darby K

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I've had several of the "jammy" sandwiches here and all were delicious! I love the decor as well. It's one of my favorite places for lunch!

1  Thank Dottie T
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

The first time I went to S&F, I didn't like the coffee. Next time it was great. My friend and I created our own conversation area and enjoyed our coffee and our chat. My granddaughter is 13 and loves S&F, which makes me happy because of the values of the owners. Looking forward to going back.

2  Thank JimmyeG
Reviewed May 26, 2014

There are many aspects that unequivocally define excellent coffee like venturing to create a new drink. Over the last four years, I've searched the Southeastern U.S. for a Vanilla Lavender Breve. Sadly..about a year ago, I decided that I would have to wait until I return to the West Coast (Jameson Brown Coffee). After glancing over the menu...much to my surprise there it was... LAVENDER! Without hesitation, I was assured that my Lavender Breve was a possibility. The end result was pure bliss. No other coffee shop (in the Southeast) compares to Swift & Finches ability to welcome the diverse palates of coffee connoisseurs.

1  Thank Travelingheadricks
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Roasted in house. Owner and baristas are friendly and very competent. Great place to while away an afternoon.

Been to Swift and Finch Coffee? Share your experiences!