“Great stop anytime!!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Rome
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 15, 2013

What a great little coffee shop! It is hard to beat the smiles and friendly atmosphere here. Coffee and smoothies are awesome and the place is so warm and inviting!

1  Thank sandguru

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Love it; freshly brewed coffee served with dairy or vegan nutmilk options! Students, locals, and business folk all frequent S&F. A great downtown locale, open late-nite for an after-event place to go, Swift and Finch is a much needed, much welcomed addition to downtown Rome. Great lighting, an easy, eclectic decor and on-site parking make this a landmark coffeehouse. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

2  Thank Vegani
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Swift & Finch nails just about everything I want in a coffee shop. The drinks are beyond excellent. I don't think I've ever had anything there that I didn't like. Their in-house roasted coffee is great. It's a rare occasion if I don't have a bag of it in my dorm room. The staff is all very friendly and even the ones I don't necessarily "know" still recognize me every time. The atmosphere is very chill and relaxing, and the wi-fi is very good and stable (which is very helpful for homework purposes). It's an amazing place full of amazing people. Don't miss it!

2  Thank Justin D
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I love going to Swift & Finch for all those reasons. The folks are friendly, and the smell of fresh roasted beans is exquisite. But, my favorite reason to stop in Swift is because of the flavor of the coffee. I like my coffee black, full on flavor and it doesn't get better than Colombian, Costa Rica or Kenyaa blends. I really don't have a favorite, they are all excellent.You can take home a bag of beans to use at home too. They also have hot chocolate, cider, tea and smoothies for a hot day. I also like their scones and muffins.

2  Thank rknobles
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Nice they roast their own beans. Lots of options as expensive as other hi end coffee houses. When will someone offer plain mellow great coffee (folders if you have to) for $1 at be of these places? Not always in the mood for a $3-5 latte mica frapa chino concoction. Sometimes, yes, but when I need coffee in the am to get up, taste ease and plain will do.

1  Thank Vinny U

Been to Swift and Finch Coffee? Share your experiences!