“Good place to hang out or go with family”

Johnny's New York Style Pizza
Ranked #21 of 182 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Restaurant serving lunch, dinner, cocktails and a varied assortment of specialty Italian foods and Pizza. Great full bar with 8 - 50 inch HD TV's and 2 - 120 inch HD Projection Screens for all sporting events and specials.
South
“Good place to hang out or go with family”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

The wife and I go hang out at the bar area when we are without kids and we take our kids to eat there often. The bartenders are always attentive. The pizza is excellent. My wife loves the greek salad and the garlic knots. They also have outdoor seating on the sidewalk of Broad St. I don't think we've ever been that we didn't see the owner there.

• Visited September 2013

Rome, Georgia
“Good lunch at a great price”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I recently met a friend for lunch at Johnny's on Broad Street. I love the openness of this location, plenty of space! It was a slow lunch Monday, so service was not a problem. Our server came promptly, took our orders and brought our drinks. Their lunch menu is great....lots to choose from for $5.95 plus drinks. My friend got a Greek salad, which was huge. I got a "choose two combo"....a huge slice of pepperoni pizza and a salad. The salad was fresh with yummy mushrooms, onions and tomatoes. The pizza was very good, and I left nourished in body and spirit.

• Visited July 2013
Chattanooga, TN
“Just your average family pizza joint”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have eaten at Johnny's Pizza a few times over the past year or so. I have not found the food particularly good or bad; just kind of blah. The atmosphere is average and much like a big cafeteria. The staff is usually friendly but their service average and they do not do anything over the top. I have had two bad experiences with bartenders at the restaurant being slow to serve even when the bar was not busy and being down right rude on one occasion. I have not been back since that incident and given the other options in the area, doubt I will be.

Visited April 2013
Louisiana
“Delicious!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Pizza was delicious. Like that you can get one slice of whatever you like. Delicious greek salad. Restaurant is very loud due to high ceilings and wood floors.

Visited June 2013
Kortrijk, Belgium
“plenty of food for a good price”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We have ordered spaghetti bolognese, and some side dish, the quantities were abundant, and taste was good, we could eat at a terrace outside, which is what we are used to in Europe when the weather is fine, so we will return.

Visited June 2013