“Southern cooking at its best!”
Review of The Partridge - CLOSED

The Partridge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013

For a flat price, you chose one of five entrees each day, plus five veggies are served family style, plus dessert plus drinks! Everything was delicious. I had banana pudding for dessert and it was just out of this world. Come hungry because there will be plenty to eat!

1  Thank jwc4jc

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My favorite place to eat! My husband go here at LEAST once a week for lunch!! The food is amazing, just like "mommas home cooking". I highly recommend everyone to try this place!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This restaurant has excellent food, great service. Atmosphere was just so-so. They now serve beer and wine, so that's a plus. I will definitely go back again. Not a romantic place, but lack of atmosphere is more than made up by the food and service.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

The food is just O.K. What we like is the multiple vegetables that are refillable. The meats are sometimes not great. We like the old southern diner atmosphere, very friendly staff, and you get lots of attention. Vegetables are brought in deep aluminum cups and a big serving spoon stuck inside. It is quirky and fun to eat this way.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have only visited the Partridge on one occasion with about 15 of my co-workers, but I must say the wait staff handled our visit superbly and the the abundance of mouth watering comfort food was wonderful. This probably wouldn't be the best choice for a romantic dinner, more suited to a family and friends outing. Go hungry and enjoy a true southern dining experience!