“Lots of Southern cooking for a good price”
Review of The Partridge - CLOSED

The Partridge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2012

They start you off with cornbread and coleslaw. We both ordered fried chicken breast for our meat. You get five vegetables, desert and drink - all for $10. Nothing was "this is the best ___ I've ever had", but everything was good. We did get a second order of mac and cheese. And my wife especially liked the pear cobbler, something that was new to her. The staff was very friendly and attentive. We're glad we chose to eat here this evening.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Simple:

This place is great!

It's family style, meaning each person chooses an individual meat and desert from two or three choices and everyone receives a huge course of bowls of vegetables for the table to share.

You start the meal with slaw and cornbread, and the tea is just like grandma's.

Go eat!

1  Thank JasonFordham
Reviewed August 3, 2012

A throwback to the good 'ol days. Yah, I know that sounds trite, but it fits. The staff is uniformed, the place is very clean and the service is attentive, quick, and friendly. Now to the food. The menu is family style, with a selection of entrees and several sides consisting of those wonderful comfort foods such as fried chicken, corn bread, shepherds pie, greens, souffle, mac n cheese....... Very tastily prepared.

1  Thank ImisstheGipper
Reviewed July 19, 2012

The fried chicken was amazing. The value was incredible. My server Cambi treated us like family. It was easy to get my kids to eat their veggies at this restaurant since dessert was included. I have never had a pear cobbler but all I can say is I'm a fan for sure. Ill definitely be stopping in on my next trip through Rome.

2  Thank bettyjones1
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Unbelievable value! Could not eat all the food that was brought to the table. All for $10 per person. Very family friendly and DELICIOUS!

1  Thank MRM43