“Best in Rome with Best Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn Rome

Quality Inn Rome
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Rome
Rome, GA
“Best in Rome with Best Service”
Reviewed May 4, 2011

We recently had a flood in our house and had to find a place to stay for about a month. we went to several places before walking into the Best place in Rome with the Best service, The jameson Inn. Chris (GM) and his Staff were very helpful in a very difficult time, they went out of there way to work with us and stagger payments on the two rooms we had to get for my family of FOUR. They also help with the holds on both rooms to make sure we had money in our pockets since the insurance company was dragging there feet to get rembersments to us. They treated us like family when we needed someone the most. JC and chris both exceeded my expectations on what customer service is all about. The houskeeper Carrie also went above and behond the call of duty helping us ease this tring time. I can assure you cleaning up two rooms everyday after a two year old and a 10mth old is not easy but she did it well and with a smile!! Chris is doing something right here with his whole staff and is to be commended!!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank mmcginnis912
Tina J, General Manager at Quality Inn Rome, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete an online comment and thank you for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We really look forward to seeing you on your next stay in Rome Georgia.
Fax: 706-291-6856

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Rome, Georgia
Reviewed May 4, 2011

The Jameson Inn is covienently located on 411 just outside of town, with a Store within walking distance and shopping within 1 mile. The GM Chris is very helpfull and friendly. He will go out of his way to help and meet your needs. From special request to recommendations on where to eat, Chris and his Team all genuinly want to give you the best expierience of what Rome has to offer. Chris made our stay in Rome one we will not forget.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Tina J, General Manager at Quality Inn Rome, responded to this review, December 7, 2013
Reviewed April 29, 2011

My wife and I used the number provided by trip advisor to book a room. The reservation person said they had a room available. We told them we would take it. We were entering the hotel as we talked with the reservation agent. As we approached the front desk we were told there were no rooms eventhough we had reserved them with the agent 2 seconds.
We then were told " you can waist your money all you want using them[the trip advisor reservation agency].
We then that night called the hotel directly and made a reservation using our credit card. We received a confirmation number. After work, I went to the hotel to check in. The same manager tells me they don't have our room because people didn't check out. I told them I would wait. This is at 3:30 pm. As I'm waiting in the lobby, 5 families check in and get a room. I'm hurt and devastated. My home was just struck by the tornado two days ago and my family is being treated with the upmost disrespect. My wife and I are both educators. We have two children, and we get treated like this. I thought the Jameson was a little classier than that.

• Stayed May 2010
2 Thank Cygiant
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

jasper ga
Reviewed April 6, 2011

The staff is excellent - very friendly and helpful! We have chosen to stay here several times recently during inclement weather when we couldn't get to our house - the staff stayed too! Wonderful folks and constantly trying to update and improve - anything to make their guests comfortable!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to complete an online comment. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. You will be happy to know we have had many updates to the hotel. We have new carpet, bedding and couches and chairs in the rooms. We also have new internet system and our new guest say that it is the fastest they have used in a hotel. We really look forward to seeing you on your next stay in Rome Georgia. And I look forward to meeting you and giving you a tour of all the new upgrades.
Holiday, Florida
Reviewed March 26, 2011

I felt this hotel had a very comfortable homey feeling when I arrived. The gal at the front desk was very knowledgable and was quick with my check in. My room was very clean and had nice fresh bedding. The toilet area was a little on the small side, but ok for one. I enjoyed the indoor heated pool ( very relaxing after my long drive) very warm! Breakfast was free in the morning, a little extra bonus on my trip.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Julianamar
Dear, Guest
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about the hotel. I Tina Jackson am the new manager of the hotel. Since you stayed with us we have went through alot of changes and upgrades. If you ever travel to the area again please stop in, we would love to show you around. Again thank you for the kind comments.
sarasota
Reviewed August 31, 2010

We did't expect a 5 star but this place is tryig hard to save pennies. Breakfast was a joke. Even the little sample toiletries were the cheapest possible choice. 2 towels in the room. No cofeemaker in the room. Staff was friendly but hamstrung by the owner's pettiness.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
north Alabama
Reviewed August 3, 2010

This is not a luxury hotel. But since I wasn't expecting luxury, I wasn't disappointed. Works out nicely that way.
The Jameson Inn is a clean, quiet hotel on the east side of Rome. The rooms were so quiet. I had one on the first floor, and could not hear traffic outside, people walking overhead or noise in the hallway.
The rooms were also spotlessly clean. The sheets and pillows smelled fresh and the carpet was clean, too. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The covered pool was also nice and clean.
I will probably be in Rome occasionally, and will certainly keep this hotel in mind for future stays. You get a nice hotel for a decent price.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo