“Good place to eat”

Gondolier Pizza
Ranked #113 of 188 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

This place offers BOGO on the pizza, which is a good portion size. I wouldn't say this place has the best pizza in the world, but it's pretty good. The atmosphere is family oriented, so would be a good place to take the family. For the price it's hard to beat.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

I ordered in to my hotel room. The man on the phone was rude. I wish I had just hung up then and saved my money. My food was terrible. Tasted like they burnt the meat in my lasagna.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I have been here several times as my friends love this place. I have never had anything here worth talking about personally. The pizza tastes bland and flavorless. The sauce is way too sweet. The dough is rubbery. The toppings are obviously the cheapest stuff they can find. I switched to trying various other items on the menu. A couple of their sandwiches are better than their pizza, but you run the risk of getting dried out bread that's toasted to hide it's age. After trying some of their other Italian type offerings I can't say I enjoyed them. I almost never finish my food. I merely eat as much as is polite. I've tried veal that was so tough you needed a steak knife to get through it and no flavor to speak of.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Family favorite! Love their buy one get one pizza deals, or if you out rather go Greek, chicken souvlaki on pita is yummy!!
Family owned and operated and never disappoint!!! Been visiting for over 10 years.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We love Gondolier's and it is one of our regular restaurants. The food is good and reasonably prices. We love their Greek salads, Gyros and pizzas. Pizza's are buy one and get one free. Overall this is a great affordable restaurant.