“Breakfast”

Landmark Family Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 178 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: American, Greek, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Georgia
“Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I really love the huge, varied breakfast you can get. All three of us had something completely different and all three were full and satisfied when we left. From the outside it looks like a cafeteria but once you step inside it is much nicer. They have great home made desserts.. many to choose from. Near the mall so that is good too.

Visited March 2013

Trion, Georgia
“Good local place with huge variety.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

I've never had anything here that was the best I've ever had. Everything seems to be middle-of-the-road. The service is good, usually. The atmosphere is fine. The place is really big so you can take a large crowd. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. They open early. I love their tea. I generally eat breakfast here. It's affordable and the main fare is what you would expect. My only problems are with the corned-beef hash which tastes like dog food, and the home fries which are almost always undercooked. I like the eggs Benedict. You should give it a try if you've never had it before.

• Visited December 2012
Rome, Georgia
“A Favorite place for breakfast in Rome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

We eat breakfast there 2-3 times a month and the food and service is always excellent. Great selection of items so you can't go wrong. The Belgium waffles and home fries are a must. Wait staff is very attentive and friendly. Looking forward to next week:)

• Visited December 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The One and Only Diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Our first visit. Great experience! Food was delicious, hot, and fresh! They have absolutely everything, except pizza. No visit to Rome is complete without a meal at the Landmark!

Adairsville
“Seems to have gone downhill”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

When we first moved to the rea 4 years ago, this was a favorite spot and would often take visitors there to eat. We haven't eaten there for over a year (due to other choices), but it seems to have new owners. The dining room is passably clean but you can see wear on the walls (torn wallpaper) and the carpet seems clean at first glance but as you are sitting and waiting for your order, you can see that carpet near the booth hase is MUCH brighter and cleaner than the traffic areas. The carpet is actually a red/beige not marroon!
The menu has many choices and I was looking forward to my meal based on previous visits. We were really disappointed. We both chose a seafood dish -mine was shrimp cerole and my husband chose shrimp scampi. Mine had about 8 shrimp that were tasty but the sauce had very little zing and large chunks of tomato to "fill in". My husband's dish had about 6 butterflied shrimp that were drowned in a thick sauce. The salads were fresh and a nice mix of greens. Our server was very polite but semi-knowledgable of the menu-could not tell my husband how many shrimp would be in his dish.
Our dinner was further dismayed by a pesky fly that tried to eat everything before us. Had to enjoy dinner when you have to constantly swat at a fly!
The dessert case had many yummy looking desserts but we chose not to stay any longer than necessary.
I don't think we will be returning.

Visited October 2012